I know! I'm so excited!

#72 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 9,504 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 11:07 PM

OMG! The season premier was SO GOOD!

I can't wait for everyone to watch it so we can discuss.

The only thing I will say, so I don't spoil it is why did Eric have foils in his hair. I mean I get the juxtaposition, but you stay the form you were when turned. He's a big blond Nordic viking. Why would he need to dye his hair?

#73 nickicolb123

nickicolb123
      • 137 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 11:32 AM

i don't know...maybe he likes his hair highlighted :)

#74 nickicolb123

nickicolb123
        • 137 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 11:33 AM

oh and yes the premiere was awesome!!! it's almost a different show though

#75 jajajaja

jajajaja
          • VIP Member
          • 9,794 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 11:50 AM

I was so confused. It was WAY different than the book no? i dont remember reading any of that. Where is Lafeyette and what is Eric doing? I don't remember that part- especially since Lafeyette is dead in the books! They through me for a loop.

I enjoyed the show though! I was kinda glad that it didn't follow the books because I wouldn't been so surprised with the first show!
            Happily married since 2008

#76 Chiquita

Chiquita
            • 2,674 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 02:26 PM

I'm so glad Lafayette is still alive.. at least on the show! The foils were hilarious to me :) Vampires are so vain!!! Bills' hair looks a bit shorter this season too.

I'm gonna start to read book 2 in the next few days.

#77 jajajaja

jajajaja
              • VIP Member
              • 9,794 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 02:32 PM

I thought Bill looked better this season. I thought maybe cause he wasn't as white? Then I thought they may have upped the budget some since it won some awards, a la Twilight.
                Happily married since 2008

#78 Chiquita

Chiquita
                • 2,674 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 02:40 PM

Bill definitely looked better. I even said to Jayson that he looks better than he did in season 1. Rachel I think you are right.. he didn't look quite so "white". And his hair was definitely shorter cause I still have the season finale on my DVR and watched them back to back. Can't wait for next week!

#79 nickicolb123

nickicolb123
                  • 137 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 02:43 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
                    I was so confused. It was WAY different than the book no? i dont remember reading any of that. Where is Lafeyette and what is Eric doing? I don't remember that part- especially since Lafeyette is dead in the books! They through me for a loop.

I enjoyed the show though! I was kinda glad that it didn't follow the books because I wouldn't been so surprised with the first show!
                    I don't know where exactly Lafeyette was but my FH and I came to the conclusion that all those people are being held for crimes against vampires. Eric seems to be the punisher. What the heck is going on with the lady that Tara lives with?? THat is confusing the heck outta me.

#80 FoxyBride

FoxyBride
                    • 609 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 02:56 PM

I expected more answers out of the premiere but it just seems like it brought up more questions! I'm glad Lafayette is still alive too. He's one of the funniest things about the show.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users