~Kate~

My DIY menus, programs, luggage tags, door hangers, postcards, thank yous

I just finished my invites and saw that someone had asked the best way to place the program or invite or whatever onto the cardstock...the scrapbook place that i went to was soo helpful and I wanted to share the things we used to secure them. There is a double-sided take that comes in a wheel like white out does that works really well on those but we found that if you have need a heavier tape to use the red double-sided tape. The tape itself isnt actually red its just that way until you peel it. Just wanted to share since we used all kinds of different things and thats what we found worked the best. The dots dont seem to be as sturdy imo. :)

Everything turned out awesome!! Just curious...how many postcards did you get back?? I LOOOVE that idea!! But I'd be worried nobody would do it and it was a waste of stampshuh.gif

Thanks Kate!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsarah2107 View Post
Everything turned out awesome!! Just curious...how many postcards did you get back?? I LOOOVE that idea!! But I'd be worried nobody would do it and it was a waste of stampshuh.gif
Thanks Kate!!!!!
Ya, so we only got back about 1/4 of them!! Thus, it might have been a bit of a waste of stamps, but we did really appreciate the ones we got back!! Plus, our guests might have been a little more...ditzy...than most :)