• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#11 mikandtet

mikandtet
  • 67 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 03:02 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by BachataBride
    Well..I have never used Kinkos - but I SWEAR by vistaprint!! I love them... http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t29462

Don't forget to use the ".com" not ".ca" even though you are in Canada...it is cheaper from the US!
    Thanks for the tip! :)
    ~*~The best revenge is living your life well~*~

#12 mikandtet

mikandtet
    • 67 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 03:05 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by hanna
      Make sure you use their "free" items sale where you just pay for shipping. I highly recommend Vistaprint. I agree, don't pay extra for the fast shipping, it doesn't make much difference. We got our STD magnets, STD calendar magnets, tentiative rsvp and final rsvp postcards, calendar, tshirt, hat, pens, letterhead, post it notes, thank you cards, large postcards. We uploaded some images, which costs about $5, and they payed for some extra envelopes for $5, and then payed for shipping. Everything was under $50. Awesome!
      Thanks! I ordered some free stuff, just to see the quality of their print. Cant wait to see them.

#13 ~*petals*~

~*petals*~
      • 1,572 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 04:31 PM

I used Vistaprint too, and everybody loved how my save-the-dates turned out!

http://bestdestinati....ave-dates.html

Be sure to google "Vistaprint coupon codes"... I used one for 50% off my entire order & it was much cheaper than a quote I got from a local printer.

#14 barrow

barrow
        • 121 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 10:39 PM

Hi, I think you should try again. Usually if you call them and let them know they will make the correction and allow you to order again for free or give you a credit. I orered my STD and they did not come out the way I wanted but that was because I custome made them or tried to, lol. Also the uploaded picture needs to be a good upload, if you do not feel it is good, call them before ordering and they will go in and fix it up for you. I LOVE VISTA. I wished they did the invites I decided to go with.
          life is too short, live in the moments.

#15 mikandtet

mikandtet
          • 67 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 12:13 PM

Hey Girlfriends! Me again! Last night I so got into Vistaprint and considered giving their domain website a shot. So I researched for any feedback or reviews on their website services and found this:

Consumer complaints about VistaPrint.com

Now, I am so paranoid and can't wait until Monday to cancel all the free stuff I ordered cos I might get into trouble later.

Past clients, did you check on your credit card bills and found none?

Or maybe someone can redirect me if a there is already a thread regarding this issue?

#16 Helen_S81

Helen_S81
            • 985 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 02:06 PM

I ordered via vistaprint.ca and paid with a credit card. I had no additional charges.

#17 kerryjbrown

kerryjbrown
              • 672 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 02:42 PM

I haven't seen any additional charges, but a week after I ordered, I did have to cancel my credit card as someone had stolen the # and was buying things online....hmmm....now I wonder if they are related?

#18 aeroo

aeroo
                • 153 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 02:44 PM

I've used vistaprint.com a few times and have never had anything extra charged to my card. I think it's when you complete your order and after that a page comes up and offers a freebie if you join their club or whatever for 3 months at a fee, but this is in small print and people usually just see the free part and click on that, then they are automatically signed up. So after your order, don't click on any offers and you should be fine.

#19 BachataBride

BachataBride
                  • Banned
                  • 9,310 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 08:38 PM

I've never had any extra charges & I've been using them for over 2 yrs. I also have never signed up for any of the "extras" after you place your order!

#20 LisaMark

LisaMark
                    • Banned
                    • 125 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 03:47 PM

I've noticed that if you get the "free postcards" they turn out like crap, but if you just order the postcards (which are super cheap anyway) for some reason they are much higher quality...I can't explain it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users