I just had to do that for my FI. He hates that acronym. I've been super swamped, but I thought I would share my std just in case it gives anyone else an idea. I'm happy with the way they turned out...semi-dyi. I gave ideas and the creative person put them into action and created the final piece. I feel like I owe the site since I've stalked everyone else's wonderful ideas, but I just did not have the time to do a diy'er. I worked with an etsy artist Crista, of Dazzle0604, who created my std's and she is also doing my invites. She is very patient to say the least. She will hear you out and work with your vision. I wanted a very casual std that reminded me of what we do when in Key West...which is wear flip flops. The flip flops have a magnetic strip on the back . They were very reasonably priced imo, since I could not make them myself.

with envelope background

Click the image to open in full size.

and with our names no envelope liner background

Click the image to open in full size.

Those are great and unique! And I love your thread title. Had me cracking up before I even opened it. People wouldn't believe how excited we all get to have STD's!