Sign in to follow this  
hollym

Anyone know anything about Anse Chastanet?

In my searching I fell upon Jade Mountain/Anse Chastanet in St. Lucia. I was wondering if anyone else got married there or knows anything about it. It's looks nice and seems reasonably priced but there are no pictures of where we would be staying.

Has anyone heard anything about this place?

This is where I got engaged~it is beautiful! Very remote and serene. We were there in May this year.

What do you need to know or what pics do you want (I have tons....500). I saw 4 weddings and partied with one of the weddings the whole week there. I highly recommend it!

It's an incredible resort- especially the Jade mountain rooms! I'd definately recommend doing the meal plan there as the menus are fairly pricy.

The service, beach and views are to dir for! The beach is fairly quiet with only the resort guests using it.

It's so unique and amazing that it is worth every penny!

I stayed for 1 night at Anse Chastenet. I was traveling with a girlfriend and we were staying at a resort up in Rodney Bay, and we had driven down to see the beach there and do jungle biking. Well, the (gorgeous) drive was so long and exhausting due to all the cliffside turns, and the beach was so much nicer than at our hote, that we decided to ask if there were rooms available for that night, so that we could spend a little more time there. So while we had already paid for our other hotel, and all our stuff was there, we splurged and stayed a night at Anse Chastenet. I didn't have a contact case or solution with me and the resort managed to find one for me to use, an extra of some guest. The room was SO beautiful - all wood and mosquito net and huge and romantic - we joked that we should come back on our honeymoons to enjoy it properly. I would go back, but it is pretty far from LA and I like trying out new places. But it is probably the most romantic place I've ever been. Pretty sad considering it wasn't with a significant other :).

I really want to go to Anse Chastenet/Jade Mountain for our honeymoon. So it will depend on the fianances to which one we will be staying at... or maybe do half and half. It will be for only 5 days only, but that should be ok.

My FI has no idea where we are going for the honeymoon, but he wanted to go somewheres totally different. It think this place should amaze him. :)

Hi !

I am planning on having my wedding there too. Did you check out thier website they have a great wedding website its really informative. Jade Mountain is really expensive but I think it is worth it. I am planning on staying at Anse Chastanet until the wedding and then upgrading to Jade Mountain on my wedding night. They are in the same place just Jade Mountain is higher or something. You should definitly check it out.

I have been reading a million reviews and almost all of them are postive. The only thing I see alot of complaints about are the stairs and mosquitos !

I just realized how old this thread is but hopefully someone else will see my reply and start it back up again! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Anse Chastanet/Jade Mountain. I can't wait to get married there... Anybody else out there??