Photo

Dreams Cancun - Photographer Deal??

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 June_Dreams

June_Dreams
  • 248 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 04:45 PM

Okay I know this is probably somewhere in here but i just cant seem to find an answer...

I just received the pricing from Claudia for pics & Video.. And i was wondering if you pick the dreams ultimate package and since it includes pics/video do you get a credit towards your upgrade?? Please tell me yes because i just feel like Im getting robbed left and right here

Thanks Ladies...
    <3 <3 <3 Joanna & Orlando <3 <3 <3

#2 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
    • 2,262 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 05:35 PM

Nope you don't I've already tried that one!!

I initially felt totally screwed but i've paired it right back and thought i'll stick with whats in the package and its not as bad as how much it would cost here.

#3 Kat81

Kat81
      • VIP Member
      • 7,615 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 06:14 PM

That is why I brought my own photographer lol.

#4 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
        • 2,262 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 06:28 PM

I would love to do that but i just can't stretch that far - the hol is costing 3x more than the actual wedding lol

#5 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
          • 1,236 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 07:34 PM

what about if you hired your own photographer, but used the Dreams Photographer and the pics that come in your package for your TTD? Would they let you do that? If Clauda Rodriguez ever calls me back and I can hire her, I plan to ask Dreams about the TTD with my package. That's 50 pictures for that which I think is more then enough and I won't feel robbed!!
            Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
            My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

#6 Kat81

Kat81
            • VIP Member
            • 7,615 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 10:12 PM

I don't know if you can do that or not.... I know it would be hard to schedule if you did. Because Marie has been trying to get ahold of the photographer with no success and I know Gaby and Claudia are hard to get ahold of.

#7 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
              • 2,262 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 07:58 AM

I'm not sure either. I've booked my own TTD with someone slse as their photographer ignores emails!

I've not contacted the WCs for a while i've given up lol

#8 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
                • 5,681 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 09:51 AM

Has anyone ever heard from Juan Navarro? Who's next to use him for photos??

#9 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
                  • 1,236 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 11:03 AM

Well I have no Idea what I am going to do...i think I still have time to decide..but it would help if someone could get back to us :-(
                    Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
                    My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

#10 June_Dreams

June_Dreams
                    • 248 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 11:43 AM

So Claudia got back to me and this was her response:

"Sorry but no, my services are NOT included in any of the Dream's packages.... I'm approved to work at the Resort but you have to hire my services directly with me.....
                      we also offer TTD sessions prices start at 900.00us depending on the location you want to have i.e. same resort, Puerto Morelos, private beach , cenote cave. etc....
                      Please let me know what do you think...
                      Warm Regards
                      Claudia"

So we are really screwed!! Has anyone downgraded on the packages? Maybe thats what we can do just go the level down to at least put that extra 1000$ or so towards a photog it really sucks!! We pay so much money and its like i feel like we dont get anything but some white seat covers and a part of the lobby Sorry im just frustrated!!
                      <3 <3 <3 Joanna & Orlando <3 <3 <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users