lkterry
    • 157 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 05:51 PM

Good ideas!

#73 CruiseWedding13

CruiseWedding13
      • 14 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 03:56 PM

All the ideas on this read has helped me so much. With a little bit of tweaking, because my wedding is on a cruise, I'll have the welcome letter I'm looking for!

#74 whatsup

whatsup
        • 110 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 07:13 AM

some great additions to the welcome package we were planning thanks for the ideas

#75 balibride

balibride
          • 153 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 12:39 PM

I love the ideas on the forum... Tha no you!

#76 CruiseWedding13

CruiseWedding13
            • 14 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 07:32 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by volley7878 I'm hoping to get a little guidance on the welcome letter. Did most of you sent out a prewedding letter and also include a welcome letter in the OOT bags? I felt like I needed to send something out in advance with an itinerary, travel information, shuttle information from the airport, etc. But I also think I need to also make a welcome letter with all of the maps, guest info, resort info etc. Just want to make sure it's not overkill. Thanks for any advice.
              You aren't overdoing it. In fact, you are being very thoughtful and considerate to your whole wedding party. It's always better for sharing more information than not enough. I, too, sent out a pre-wedding packet 3 weeks before departure which included the following: Countdown letter, pool party (in lieu of rehearsal dinner) invite, packing for paradise information, and contact information (bridal party & WP). In retrospect, I should have also included hotel numbers and more maps. Countdown letter read: It's time to start counting down the days until we are in (location), sitting by the ocean, soaking in the sund with a tropical drink in hand. We are glad you are joining us in (location) for the warm weather as we exchange vows and begin our lives together. In an effort to make your trip as easy as possible, we have included a "Packing for Paradise" brochure with useful travel information. We're so very excited to take this journey with all of you. See you in (location)! Love, Us Packing for Paradise information included: "Packing can be stressful. No one likes to realize they forgot something. Hopefully, this brochure will help you remember everything." Carry-on packing list Check-in luggage packing list Leave behind/to do before leaving checkoff list Regulations for carry-ons "3-1-1 Rule" & checked bag fees The welcome bags included the following: Welcome/thank you letter, The Big Day timeline, local maps and tourist info, personalized water bottles, snacks, and sunscreen with bug repellant

Thanks for your countdown letter example. I'm tweaking it to fit our wedding.

#77 tiffles24

tiffles24
              • 151 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 07:50 PM

Great ideas

#78 melnryluvco

melnryluvco
                • 340 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:32 PM

Does anyone have templates or notes that they included with their hangover and emergency kits that they'd be willing to share?

#79 anisha

anisha
                  • 49 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 09:36 AM

I know! I am looking for them too.  The stick-people ones.

#80 melnryluvco

melnryluvco
                    • 340 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by anisha 

I know! I am looking for them too.  The stick-people ones.

Let me know if you find them and I'll do the same for you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users