Photo

SPAMMER: sharon nagassar flowers

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#31 bridget917

bridget917
  • 140 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 11:05 PM

I'm not saying what did or didn't happen--just what I was told. I feel somewhat liable being that I first brought it here months ago! I prefer not to get in the middle of anything, I just have to give everyone the benefit of the doubt.

#32 Kathie

Kathie
    • 2,654 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 12:14 PM

Bridget you are not liable at all. Let Tammy and her work it out. Don't stress over this. :)

#33 KatyKo

KatyKo
      • 851 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 01:01 PM

This was the post that made me question using Sharon...not sure if this even helps out the situation or not, but I thought it was interesting.
        http://bestdestinati.../forum/t27034-2

#34 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
        • 2,777 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 01:18 PM

That sucks they didn't follow the rules, but they have a great product, I love my flowers

#35 rubyringo

rubyringo
          • 68 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 02:14 PM

Hey Everyone,
            I would just like to say that I've also ordered my flowers from Sharon......they are currently en route to me. All the photos and samples she sent to me have been wonderful and she has
            been so friendly and patient with all of our correspondence. Plus i'm saving almost $600 going through her and I'm getting exactly what I want!

It's too bad to hear about all this fake account stuff, but I wouldn't write her off completely....she's very talented and I would definately recommend
            her to anyone

#36 Bianca

Bianca
            • 1,057 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 02:19 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by RosieM
              I am very interested because I am looking for Mango Calla Lillies. Are the Flormatique type flowers? What colors did you order?
              It really confuses me that those orangy floramatique callas are called "mango." I ordered some samples from a wholesaler and none of the floramatique flower colors are called "mango." I ordered the amber ones, so I hope that they look good!
              19 adults/3 children with flights booked! 10 rooms booked!
              http://dw.daisypath.com/BM2Hm4/.png

http://dpabride.blogspot.com/

#37 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 30 September 2008 - 03:02 PM

the truth of the matter is that she did create fake accounts and pretend to be a bride. that goes against the rules and is so wrong...it pretty much negates any few positive experiences others may have had.

because of her behavior ALL posts about her will be deleted. she will NOT be allowed to advertise or benefit from this forum unless she emails me with an explanation AND an apology on why she did what she did.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
              Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
              Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
              Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
              sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
              Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#38 Alyssa

Alyssa
              • 11,793 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 04:56 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Tammy Host
                the truth of the matter is that she did create fake accounts and pretend to be a bride. that goes against the rules and is so wrong...it pretty much negates any few positive experiences others may have had.

because of her behavior ALL posts about her will be deleted. she will NOT be allowed to advertise or benefit from this forum unless she emails me with an explanation AND an apology on why she did what she did.
                OMG are you kidding me? i think it sucks that she created fake accounts and then lied about it and 'wants to get to the bottom of it' by bringing one of the brides into the middle of it - great business ethics

Tammy - i completely agree with you about her posts - this is B.S. that she is benefiting from your forum when other Vendors follow the rules and don't try to get business by lying or being deceitful.

#39 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                • 11,659 posts
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 01 October 2008 - 11:48 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by RosieM
                I agree it was not right what she did. I don't mean to give an opposite opinion but won't this also punish brides? Could you possibly leave the info but place something in each post about that she did? That way you could help brides and still let everyone know what she did?
                she does not get to benefit for breaking the rules of the forum. she does not deserve to get higher search rankings, etc.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#40 KatyKo

KatyKo
                • 851 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 12:06 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by KatyKo
                  This was the post that made me question using Sharon...not sure if this even helps out the situation or not, but I thought it was interesting.
                  http://bestdestinati.../forum/t27034-2

To this post, the lady in Canada sells Sharon's flowers for her, so that was the confusion there. Just so I am not making things worse for her.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users