35 replies to this topic

#1 joshfrommontreal

joshfrommontreal
  • 291 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 01:54 PM

Who:
    You?

What:
    Free wedding photography by me, Josh Brown. I ask for travel and accommodations to be covered.
    You get all day wedding coverage, an extra shoot - trash the dress, casual shoot etc, also a welcome dinner shoot, or rehearsal dinner coverage etc.

When:
    I am taking different shoots December ’08, End of January ’08, and February ’09. And maybe some others.

Where:
    I will go anywhere

Why:
    Because I’m a nice guy. Also to give something to BDW brides because this is an incredible forum. It is a chance for me to create beautiful pieces of art with the wonderful people on here.

-If there are two couples at the same resort or near-by resorts and would like to split travel and accommodation costs for the week, this is highly encouraged.
    -You will receive a DVD with your images. All albums and prints are available at prices just above cost.

I encourage you to my work at Josh Brown Wedding Photography

This will run for three weeks, until October 05, 2008.
    If you are interested please post your submissions in this thread, as well as email me with more of the personal details. My email is: mail@josh-brown.com

Thanks everyone! I look forward to hearing from you.

#2 DLyteful

DLyteful
    • 879 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 03:11 PM

WOW what a great offer! Lucky future brides. Thanks Josh.

#3 sanddune

sanddune
      • 179 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 04:04 PM

OMG! Josh will you help my co-worker out? We've already chosen a photographer but I believe her wedding is next fall. I'll have her email you.
        This would be great for them, because they are the sweetest people ever and are on a low budget.
        a little help goes a long way.

#4 sanddune

sanddune
        • 179 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 04:31 PM

just got off the phone with her, her parents surprised her with a photographer.
          Nice gesture though! Do you have any other photos than what's on the site that I can view of your work?
          a little help goes a long way.

#5 joshfrommontreal

joshfrommontreal
          • 291 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 07:59 PM

here is a slideshow from the Dominican Republic:

http://s93382237.onl...es/DawnVincent/

#6 trafalgar

trafalgar
            • 48 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 09:18 PM

Hey Josh,

My sister in law emailed you. I hope you got it. her date is for nov next year.

#7 EricaG

EricaG
              • 1,915 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 09:22 PM

Thanks for offering such a great deal to the brides (and some grooms) here on BDW. You are right, this is a great place! Too bad we have already booked our photographer.
                http://i141.photobuc....DSC_0038-1.jpghttp://i141.photobuc....DSC_0463-1.jpg
                My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
                http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t35125

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

#8 joshfrommontreal

joshfrommontreal
                • 291 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 04:56 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by trafalgar
                  Hey Josh,

My sister in law emailed you. I hope you got it. her date is for nov next year.

I did get an email for November '09 and I've sent her back a reply.

Thank you to the people who have contacted me so far!

#9 trafalgar

trafalgar
                  • 48 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 11:04 AM

it had to be someone else,sorry. i spoke with my sis in law and she said they're changing their date again. the wedding was supposed to be in trinidad but i'll tell her to keep you in mind.

#10 BachataBride

BachataBride
                    • Banned
                    • 9,310 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 11:25 AM

Great offer!! We have our photographer already, but I just wanted to offer a suggestion. For those of you with the "book 'x' people and you get a free one" deal, Josh could be your free person!! It would only cost you the taxes! That's a GREAT deal!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users