CoCo Bongo Questions

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 BandE2008

• 228 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 03:08 AM

I know there was a post similar
    but I CANNOT find it even using the search ... I feel like the search NEVER works for me ...

Few questions

1) how can I arrange transport between my hotel (EDR) and CoCo Bongo for my guests?
    - best companies to use etc?

2) on a Friday, do I have to to pre pay for tickets?
    Like how does it work?
    Pay at the door or

#2 athena

• 76 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 12:48 AM

When we were in Playa the closest one was Cancun, so I can only let you know how we found that. We did a "tour" with our resort (party bust that only went to the Coco Bongo). We also rented a Jeep one night and went to Cancun to party that way. We stood in line for about 20min to get in. It was $35 US, and that was cover and all we could drink. But we found it was hard to get drink if we didn't tip. We had a blast there. We found the best way was to do a party bus through the resort. (Trip home was a lot easier!) Hope this little bit of info can help! :)
      Our Wedding Photo Slideshow (Using Funever's Photos)

My Royal Playa del Carmen Wedding Review - Very Long

#3 BandE2008

• 228 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 10:17 AM

Thanks for that info.
        I wonder if EDR will offer something like that once we get there.
        I appreciate the info.

#4 lambert13

• 901 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 11:46 AM

Email the hotel to see if they or any of the tour operators onsite offer that tour.

Check with Home - Cancun Valet

They are a great company and might be able to help out.

#5 Sparkles8300

• 349 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 11:52 AM

There is an excursion that you can sign up for that includes transportation & all you can drink to Coco Bongo. Whoever you book your vaca though should have a rep at the hotel that you can get everyone signed up with. I know our Apple Vacations rep had this Coco Bongo excursion available. Also, we just took the bus to Carlos n Charlies that had a deal $50/pp for dinner and all you can drink and no line admisson to Coco Bongo as well as all you can drink in Coco Bongo. I would totally reccomend doing this as it's way cheaper than the excursion and you get dinner too!

My Planning Thread:http://bestdestinati....c-heavy-53105/Our Sungold Photograpy Slideshow to music:http://www.sungoldph....otter-hooters/http://tickers.Ticke....3c97/event.png

#6 Archie510

• 78 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 06:01 PM

great info!!!
              We're doing a ladies night a few nights before the wedding and are planning on going to coco bongo!!!

#7 kerryjbrown

• 672 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 08:10 PM

If you are taking a group of people, I would highly recommend booking your tickets in advance, depending on season it can be VERY busy there on a Friday. Great fun!

#8 BandE2008

• 228 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 08:16 PM

I doubt I can book this far in advance
                  as 1) I dont know if there are packages till I am there
                  and 2) I dont know who would all be coming!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users