Photo

Site Visit - Secrets Capri (taking pic requests)

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 DallasAshli

DallasAshli
  • 451 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 10:12 AM

My FI and I just booked a trip down to Playa del Carmen to check out Secrets Capri before our wedding there in March! I'm so excited!! We are going at the end of October.

I know there are a handful of Secrets Capri brides on here that might be interested in the pics and review. I have a ton of questions to ask Alejandra and will take a million pictures and report back. They do have a wedding scheduled for that weekend, but it's not confirmed. If I get to see it, I will take as many pics as I can without being too intrusive.

If anyone has a specific location they would like a picture of, let me know and I will make sure to capture it!

Cheers!

#2 Marianna

Marianna
    • 111 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 02:12 AM

Hi there...

If you can please send me the pics when you go there. I have been spending days trying to figure where in riviera maya I want to get married. Both my FI and I have been looking and keep on coming back to secrets capri. If you can pleeeease send me the pics from your trip. I was reading reviews of weddings there and saw that they do the ceremonies next to the pool and straight on the beach. I am thinking of doing everything on the beach. Let me know what you find out.

Thank you in advance,
      Marianna

#3 arhoyaltres

arhoyaltres
      • 154 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 09:12 AM

GREAT!!! I'm getting married beachside and will also be having the cocktail hour and reception on the beach. I'm nervous about the size of this area. I do not want my guests to be confined to a small area the entire time. Could you please take pictures of this area for me? I have tried to get pictures from Alejandra, but she only sent me one picture of a ceremony on the beach.

#4 DallasAshli

DallasAshli
        • 451 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 01:43 PM

Sure! I will get pics of all the locations, etc and post pics plus comments/information when we get back. I am trying to come up with all my questions before I leave so I can have a list printed out and my thoughts organized. If you have any suggestions - let me know!

#5 mmcgee

mmcgee
          • 36 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 04:56 PM

I would love any detailed information that you receive from Alejandra. We have stayed at the hotel twice and love it but the 2nd time we were there to plan with Alejandra, she was not there I have received pictures of flowers, cakes, etc. But please share any additional details that you receive from her and have fun!!!
            Michelle
            Secrets Capri

#6 MLB410

MLB410
            • 8 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 11:00 AM

When exactly will you be there? I'm getting married there on October 31, 5 weeks from today! My ceremony is on the beach and reception by the pool for about 40 people. I will post my pics for everyone once we get them back!

#7 DallasAshli

DallasAshli
              • 451 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 11:16 AM

That's when we will be there!! We arrive Oct. 30 and stay through the weekend :) You must be the wedding Alejandra told us about!

I'm so glad I get to see a wedding set-up - and it being another BDW bride makes it even better. Now I'm even more excited than I was, if that's possible.

#8 MLB410

MLB410
                • 8 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 11:47 AM

We will have to meet up! I'm a little worried that Alejandra said the wedding was not "confirmed." Maybe she meant the Saturday wedding because I know that date was taken when I booked the Friday. I've been trying to get in touch with her for days now about a bunch of stuff and it seems like she's taking even longer than usual, I think I'm just starting to freak out because it's getting so close! Send me a PM in a couple of weeks and we'll make plans to at least meet up for a drink!

#9 DallasAshli

DallasAshli
                  • 451 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 06:50 PM

Absolutely we will have to meet up! I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. I bet you are about to burst :)

I will definitely PM you when it's a little closer.

#10 mmcgee

mmcgee
                    • 36 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 02:26 PM

Hello...

Have you found a TA yet that you are going to recommend for your family and friens? I had a really good contact but she has gone MIA. Just thinking that since we were both in TX and getting married and Secrets, I might contact your referrals. Let me know.

Thanks!
                      Michelle
                      Secrets Capri

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users