Jack & Jill Prize ideas
Posted 17 September 2008 - 01:25 PM
I'm not sure wheer else to put this and since we're getting married in Punta Cana....I thought to post it here.
We are having our Jack & Jill/Stag & Doe in October and wanted to get some ideas for prizes. We want to do a large ($300-$400) gift for the main raffle and we then wanted to have smaller ($100) gifts for the various games we're going to be playing.
Does anyone have any idea what we should get? We are buying these ourselves and want to make sure that they are something worthwhile that people will want to spend their money to win.
We will be having an auction table as well which will have a selection of gifts in the $20-40 range.
Posted 17 September 2008 - 01:33 PM
only stuff that is specific to the DR only needs to go in the DR section.
Posted 17 September 2008 - 01:34 PM
- Restaurant outings..maybe something unique
- Poker chip set or something similar
- Tools always work for the men
- Computer gear - like a cordless mouse, keyboard combo or external hard drive
- Camera - digital
- Movies, DVD's
- Ipod or Ipod accessories (stereo)
- Camping gear (tent, sleeping bags, etc.)
- Couple's photo session with a photographer
- Board games
- Name brand clothing (LuLu Lemon) - sweaters, jackets, etc.
- Art work (paintings, masks, etc.)
I hope that gives you some ideas!
Posted 17 September 2008 - 01:51 PM
Posted 17 September 2008 - 02:33 PM
Posted 17 September 2008 - 02:43 PM
these have been big at parties I have to
Posted 17 September 2008 - 09:00 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users