103 replies to this topic

#41 foxytv

foxytv
  • VIP Member
  • 7,740 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 08:30 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by CayoLargo
    Where did you find it? It there a website?
    Halloween Costumes for Adults, Teens & Kids - Halloween Supplies : Buy Costumes. They have several different styles of these to choose from.

#42 Erica053009

Erica053009
    • 513 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 08:41 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Case*a*licious
      Last year FI and I went as Bret Michaels and Lacey from Rock of Love 1. It was creepy how much he looked like Bret. I don't know if any of yall watch this show... But we were at a party and there was a Bret and Heather couple. We almost threw down... LOL. Here's a pic.

Click the image to open in full size.
      Oh my god you are the coolest couple ever that is an awesome costumes who thought of it and he does look just like him :)

#43 mpajkos

mpajkos
      • 359 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 08:47 PM

Last year a couple girlfriends and I dressed like the Miller Lite referees. We bought sexy referee outfits and carried whistles and yellow flags. It was a lot of fun calling fouls on people all night and throwing our flags. Oh and carring Miller Lite with us was pretty cool too.

To include your guy in on it he could be that Spokesman for miller lite, you know the one from scrubs. Anyway it could be fun!

#44 Anna83

Anna83
        • 288 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 09:40 PM

A couple years ago FI and I dressed up as Gumby and Pokey. I made the costumes out of foam. Last year I dressed as Where's Waldo and FI dressed up as a whoopie cushion. A male friend of mine dressed up as a streaker a couple years ago. That was a popular costume. Not sure what we are doing this year...hope to get some ideas from my fellow BDWer's.
          Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

#45 Anna83

Anna83
          • 288 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 09:41 PM

Sorry about the size of the pictures. This was my first time posting pictures. Can someone help me make them smaller?

#46 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 9,532 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 09:51 PM

I love the Popeye and Olive Oyl idea! I think FI and I might do that this year...

We didn't do anything for Halloween last year because we were in Cabo, but the year before that we dressed up as Kelly Kapowski and Zack Morris from Saved by the Bell. It was pretty funny because FI is bald so he wore this hilarious blonde wig, and I made him a HUGE cell phone out of a shoebox and tinfoil. I got a long brunette wig with bangs and carried around a volleyball, and we both had the "Bayside Tigers" t-shirts. I don't have a pic though sorry

#47 Monique

Monique
              • 415 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 10:14 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by JessicaLovesBrian
                I don't think we are dressing up. After we got Aiden's costume, DH decided he wanted to do a family theme, but I can't really think of anything to go along with Aiden's blue monster costume. I don't really want to dress up like a monster...

Maybe next year.
                Too bad you guys don't dress up like the smurf's.....just tweak the baby's costume!

#48 *Casey*

*Casey*
                • 5,209 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 10:59 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Erica053009
                  Oh my god you are the coolest couple ever that is an awesome costumes who thought of it and he does look just like him :)
                  Thanks, Erica! You're more than welcome to steal the idea

#49 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
                  • VIP Member
                  • 18,452 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 12:15 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by mpajkos
                    Last year a couple girlfriends and I dressed like the Miller Lite referees. We bought sexy referee outfits and carried whistles and yellow flags. It was a lot of fun calling fouls on people all night and throwing our flags. Oh and carring Miller Lite with us was pretty cool too.

To include your guy in on it he could be that Spokesman for miller lite, you know the one from scrubs. Anyway it could be fun!
                    Oh i love the Miller Lite referee idea, so cute! that would be so much fun.

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by foxytv
                    Yep, the knee socks and hat included, lol. I think I'll find him a poofy sleeved shirt, though. :-)
                    A puffy sleeved shirt would be awesome.

I miss dressing up for Halloween.
                    ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                    Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                    Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#50 milejilo

milejilo
                    • 313 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 12:28 PM

Click the image to open in full size.

We did Dorothy and the Scarecrow two years ago

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users