Jump to content

Photo

Halloween Costumes?


  • Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#1 foxytv

foxytv
  • VIP Member
  • 7,740 posts

    Posted 17 September 2008 - 08:31 AM

    What are you dressing up as this year?

    I haven't dressed up for Halloween in several years - but we have free tickets to this awesome party this year - and the costumes are always unreal.

    So, I need some ideas for Tom and I.

    Let's share what you've been in the past or just some cool ideas. We don't want to spend a lot of money on costumes, but I don't mind DIY at all. I'd rather do something unique as opposed to just renting a costume - but we're open to anything!

    #2 kate.com

    kate.com

      VIP Member

    • VIP Member
    • 8,921 posts

      Posted 17 September 2008 - 08:38 AM

      my fav is dressing up as a "woods fairy" like from midsummers night dream.
      I put the twigs in my hair and smudge up my face... but add a little sparkle. And fav part is the pointy ears... you can get them at a halloween store, and wings... they have all types.

      #3 foxytv

      foxytv
      • VIP Member
      • 7,740 posts

        Posted 17 September 2008 - 08:40 AM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by kate.com
        my fav is dressing up as a "woods fairy" like from midsummers night dream.
        I put the twigs in my hair and smudge up my face... but add a little sparkle. And fav part is the pointy ears... you can get them at a halloween store, and wings... they have all types.
        Oh cute! I haven't seen one of those in a while! That could be fun!

        #4 *Casey*

        *Casey*
        • Sr. Member
        • 5,209 posts

          Posted 17 September 2008 - 08:43 AM

          Last year FI and I went as Bret Michaels and Lacey from Rock of Love 1. It was creepy how much he looked like Bret. I don't know if any of yall watch this show... But we were at a party and there was a Bret and Heather couple. We almost threw down... LOL. Here's a pic.

          Click the image to open in full size.

          #5 kate.com

          kate.com

            VIP Member

          • VIP Member
          • 8,921 posts

            Posted 17 September 2008 - 08:47 AM

            Case! Where did you get that wig? I need one like that for my bachlorette party next weekend!

            #6 *Casey*

            *Casey*
            • Sr. Member
            • 5,209 posts

              Posted 17 September 2008 - 08:49 AM

              Hahaha... from Ricky's in NYC. I had so much fun wearing it! Wanna borrow it?

              #7 foxytv

              foxytv
              • VIP Member
              • 7,740 posts

                Posted 17 September 2008 - 08:50 AM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Case*a*licious
                Last year FI and I went as Bret Michaels and Lacey from Rock of Love 1. It was creepy how much he looked like Bret. I don't know if any of yall watch this show... But we were at a party and there was a Bret and Heather couple. We almost threw down... LOL. Here's a pic.

                Click the image to open in full size.
                WOW! He totally does look like Bret! And you look like a Hot Lacey, lol. :-) Great costumes!!! Love it!

                #8 dainanewell

                dainanewell
                • Jr. Member
                • 203 posts

                  Posted 17 September 2008 - 08:57 AM

                  My sister and her boyfriend always dress up for halloween and last year my sister was a hunter and her BF was a deer...sooo funny!!!

                  #9 kate.com

                  kate.com

                    VIP Member

                  • VIP Member
                  • 8,921 posts

                    Posted 17 September 2008 - 09:05 AM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Case*a*licious
                    Hahaha... from Ricky's in NYC. I had so much fun wearing it! Wanna borrow it?
                    YYEEESSSSSS! We are wigging out so I have to be fabulous!

                    #10 *Casey*

                    *Casey*
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 5,209 posts

                      Posted 17 September 2008 - 09:08 AM

                      Perfect!!! I'll dig it up tonight when I get home.




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users