Sign in to follow this  
foxytv

Halloween Costumes?

The same year i went to another Halloween party and i was Goth. Im the total opposite in real life so it was really fun dressing up. I went to Hot Topic and bought an outfit there, painted my nails black, wore dark makeup, really fun.

Ohhh...I just remembered costumes that a couple I know wore a couple of years ago. It was verry cute :)

He was Inspector Gadget and she was Penny. He wore the trench coat and hat and make go go gadget arms and she wore the red and white with her hair in pig tails...so cute...sorry I don't have a picture of them!

Last year I made a SheRa costume and FI made a Donnie Darko costume. It was time consuming, but fun. FI is so talented...he actually painted the skeleton onto the sweatsuit in glow in the dark paint. He was very cute. Our costumes didn't go together, but I thought we were cute :)

Click the image to open in full size.

FI and I don't usually do Halloween...with his schedule he's usually working.

A friend of mine LOVES Halloween and always goes all out...hosting a party, dressing up, etc! Here's a pic of her and her husband last year...

Not the best pic...but you get the idea!!

(hope she doesnt mind me posting this!!!)

Ok so we were not planning on dressing up but we just got invited to a 40th bday/Halloween party so we are thinking of going as Al and Peg Bundy...what do you think? I would wear leggings and leopard print top with big belt oh and don't forget the big hair and he is either going to wear the HS football jersey polk high or a members only jacket his pants to short and of course walk around with his hands down his pants (something he usually does anyway)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erica053009 View Post
Ok so we were not planning on dressing up but we just got invited to a 40th bday/Halloween party so we are thinking of going as Al and Peg Bundy...what do you think? I would wear leggings and leopard print top with big belt oh and don't forget the big hair and he is either going to wear the HS football jersey polk high or a members only jacket his pants to short and of course walk around with his hands down his pants (something he usually does anyway)

I Love it! What a fun idea! lol - Tom could be Al Bundy pretty easily too (all he'd need is a wig/toupee!) hahahahahahahaha

hhahaha jaime hahahahahahahhahaah brit and k fed so funny hahahahaahahaaaaaaaa

erica i LOVE the peg and al idea. i wanted to do that a few times over the years but never did. i think its cute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek View Post
Felicity your scarecrow custom is adorable! love it.

I was goldlilocks 5 yrs ago. It was so cute. i think i still have the costume if anyone wants it. i dont have a pick of me in it (Boo i was really cute!) but here's a pic of it on the website:
Hey I think that costume is soooo cute! I never dress up & of course this would be the year where FI friend is throwing a costume party!!! --with our wedding around the corner money is super tight!
I would LUV to take that costume off your hands if you don't mind!!
Is it still available? I can pay for shippinghuh.gif Or if there is anything I can help you withhuh.gif
This would be a BiG help!