• Please log in to reply
2227 replies to this topic

#981 ChicagoPT

ChicagoPT
  • 307 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 07:31 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by tiffaneyh
    We decided to change resorts for a few days too. I think it will be really nice to have a few days where no one knows us or wants to hang out. We decided on the Dreams Villa Magna for the second resort. I am excited.
    thats where we got engaged! We dont want to stay at the same place though. We are super frustrated. We want to be on the beach, walkable to town, all inclusive, and reasonably priced. We keep booking one place then hear bad things about it. I wish we could just stay at dreams but we probably go crazy with both of my MILs there together!

#982 ChicagoPT

ChicagoPT
    • 307 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 08:01 AM

Does anyone know what dreams does with teenagers and drinking? My FI's sister, who will be 16, is coming with one of her friends and a cousin. Will the staff serve them? I am hoping they dont.

#983 autjo

autjo
      • 2,182 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 10:38 AM

We had a couple of teenagers but they were all really well behaved and didn't even act like they wanted to drink. I know that my brother in law had the staff take all of the alcohol out of the mini fridge in the room and told the bartenders around the pool not to serve them. It seemed like Dreams relied on the parents to keep the kids from drinking.

#984 ChicagoPT

ChicagoPT
        • 307 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 01:46 PM

I had a feeling they didnt really enforce any age limits. good idea about the fridge. The girls are trouble makers so Im sure they will be trying to drink.

#985 BrittanyJoy

BrittanyJoy
          • 4 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 03:28 PM

Can anyone recommend a good travel agent?! I'm stressing out a bit because my Wedding Planner said that the hotel is already booking up for next March when we are getting married. I need to get some quotes out to my guests asap!! Please help!

#986 1elephant

1elephant
            • VIP Member
            • 15,998 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 04:14 PM

try searching the forum. there are plenty of TAs on here and plenty of recommendations. there's even a whole section devoted to travel.
              Travel Forum - Best Destination Wedding Forum ~ The Ultimate Destination Wedding Resource

#987 Jess

Jess
              • 4,455 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 01:55 PM

I'm so excited for all you May girls!!! Your time has finally come...enjoy it...it goes so fast :)

#988 KarenM

KarenM
                • 1,920 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 07:46 AM

Thanks Jess!! We leave 2 weeks from today! aaahhh!! So much left to do.

#989 aprilmay

aprilmay
                  • 266 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 01:14 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by BrittanyJoy
                    Can anyone recommend a good travel agent?! I'm stressing out a bit because my Wedding Planner said that the hotel is already booking up for next March when we are getting married. I need to get some quotes out to my guests asap!! Please help!
                    Brittany, don't panic. The hotel is not booked, companies (ie Sunquest/Signature etc) have bought up room blocks and just don't have them for sale yet.

#990 rus

rus
                    • 19 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 07:25 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by BrittanyJoy
                      Hey,

My coordinator(dazzling details) recommended Teresa Stauring from Vacations for Less, and she has been amazing so far. Good luck!

-Rus
                      Looking to share a great photographer for weekend of May 28th, 2011 in Puerto Vallarta.....PM if you're interested :-)

http://global.thekno...rs/tt61c97.aspx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users