Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by raul_roxl View Post
Here is a video where you can see all about the Hotel Dreams.

YouTube - Hotel Dreams Weddings Puerto Vallarta "Professional Video Service"
That is sooo funny!! Me and my hubby are in this video!!popcorn.gif
Best Wedding ever ladies!! Thats our wedding at the beginning of the video, and the talking part. CRAZY! :)
I had Promovison do the video and photography. It cost me about 2,000.$ and I had 6 copies of the movie and 3 copies of the pictures all done onto DVD by the day we laft. He came back to give it to us and wish us well. Best deal out there and great work.
The shots of us in this video are from the included free package that you get. But I had also hired an outside photog/Videog. (Promovision) Just to be safe, and have more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahLambert08 View Post
That is sooo funny!! Me and my hubby are in this video!!popcorn.gif
Best Wedding ever ladies!! Thats our wedding at the beginning of the video, and the talking part. CRAZY! :)
I had Promovison do the video and photography. It cost me about 2,000.$ and I had 6 copies of the movie and 3 copies of the pictures all done onto DVD by the day we laft. He came back to give it to us and wish us well. Best deal out there and great work.
The shots of us in this video are from the included free package that you get. But I had also hired an outside photog/Videog. (Promovision) Just to be safe, and have more.
Sarah, I LOVE it!!! That's awesome! Made me all excited watching it! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am considering having our bouquet's (provided by Dreams) do double duty as flowers on our reception tables. Has anyone seen what the bouquet's are like and would this be possible (i.e. - would they hold up without wilting)? And would they need to "stay together" or could I pull them apart? Or is this a bad idea? Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jamie, I like your thinking! I'm not sure on that one. I do know the bridesmaids bouquets are really small I think, but I know all I need for my centerpieces is a small bouquet of white roses, so that could work for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've seen this done at a couple of weddings and it has looked good every time. But I wouldn't pull them apart. Just have a small empty vase on the tables so each girl just puts them in when they go to the reception.

 

I am going to use my bouquet on our table. And then we have 2 arrangements included in the Ultimate package (I believe they are documented as centerpiece for the bride and grooms table and centerpiece for the ceremonial table). I asked that both of these match and Rebeca will move the ceremony one to a dinner table and the other one will just go on another table. For the remaining tables that do not have flowers I am bringing some picture cubes that hold candles (they cost $3 so that saves a ton on flowers that people can't even take home). I am planning on 7 tables so 3 will have flowers and 4 will have candles.

 

Speaking of taking home flowers, can you bring your bouquet home with you? I'm guessing not, but is it worth trying?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by smith3576 View Post
I am considering having our bouquet's (provided by Dreams) do double duty as flowers on our reception tables. Has anyone seen what the bouquet's are like and would this be possible (i.e. - would they hold up without wilting)? And would they need to "stay together" or could I pull them apart? Or is this a bad idea? Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by J&MWedding View Post
Jamie, I like your thinking! I'm not sure on that one. I do know the bridesmaids bouquets are really small I think, but I know all I need for my centerpieces is a small bouquet of white roses, so that could work for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you guys getting your make-up done by the hotel? Or has anyone had it and knows if it is good or not? Also, are you guys using the hotel photographer or hiring an outside one?

 

Jess - thanks for all the info...... is that a cat or a dog?!?!!??!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've heard the hotel is really good on hair and makeup and hopefully it is true because I'm getting mine done there! I took a look at the spa/salon last week and it was really nice. I'm bringing a photographer so not sure about the hotel photog.

 

haha and it's a cat :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Peach looks better on tan skin. Red is a nice contrast against fair skin. 
    • How about installing a home web cam? And hire a house sitter to check up every week?
    • You can hire a graphic designer on Fiverr to create the wedding cards then just print them yourself. Another option so you can save money is to create the card how you want it on Canva and have them printed at a printing shop.
    • My wedding is coming soon, and I would like to know where I can find best wedding cards at affordable prices. I only find one store known as Lavenderpaperie.com where the cards are lovely and unique, But I want to know the other option name so that I can choose best wedding card. Please, if you have any suggestion on where to go, let me know. Thanks & Regards,
      Cadlen Leroy
       
    • Hi Brides! I have a Wally Bag - 66" available - $90 + shipping (US only) The wally bag typically sells for $120-$180. I used this gown bag once to transport my dress from MN to Mexico for our wedding - IT WAS PERFECT!   I was actually able to pack 4 additional maxi dresses, and my husband's wedding attire, plus a few pairs of shoes and some jewelry. I packed the dress the night before we left, and just moments before we left, I zipped the bag and folded it - ready for travel. It comes up with a nice over-the-shoulder strap, making it really easy to carry through the airports. No issues on Delta with the bag as my carry-on - I chose to put in the overhead bin, but the flight attendant did offer to hang it in the closet for me. Once we got to the resort, about 10 hours after I first folded the bag, I unpacked the bag and my dress was perfect - no wrinkles! My dress was mostly lace and had a bit of a train, but it arrived perfectly!  Honestly, this is the best way to travel with your dress! 
  • Topics

×