Photo

Boudoir Photography

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 mikandtet

mikandtet
  • 67 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 10:39 PM

I think I can pose for budoir, but my body won't allow it :) I so envy you.
    ~*~The best revenge is living your life well~*~

#22 younmebabe

younmebabe
    • 18 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 06:48 AM

Mikandtet I say GO FOR IT!!!

Your FH knows what you look & LOVES you...he finds you sexy & attractive just the way you are.

I am a definite pear shape & would kill for some clevage but my guy is gonna flip when he sees my pics!

Sexy comes in all shapes & sizes...and mostly comes from confidence - which a boudoir session will give you LOADS of!

Don`t let the size label in your undies keep you from feeling beautiful...

#23 mikandtet

mikandtet
      • 67 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 01:28 AM

Thanks for the encouragement, so sweet of you. :)
        ~*~The best revenge is living your life well~*~

#24 BachataBride

BachataBride
        • Banned
        • 9,310 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 08:30 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by JennyK
          I just went to VS and bought some cute undies and bras.. and accessories were key. Also a slammin' pair of high heels. It's also nice if you get some undies with "Bride" on it :) PM me if you wanna see my photos.
          I just got back from a shopping spree with my girls across "the border!". We went to VS where I found the most amazing Bride panties. I picked up a pair of "I do" thongs, but the boy cut "sexy little bride" underwear would not fit my...hmmm...how shall I say it...plump tush!! lol
          Oh well...I'll have to keep looking, I really want a pair for my BD shoot!!

#25 Amarillis

Amarillis
          • 1,913 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 09:34 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by younmebabe
            Mikandtet I say GO FOR IT!!!

Your FH knows what you look & LOVES you...he finds you sexy & attractive just the way you are.

I am a definite pear shape & would kill for some clevage but my guy is gonna flip when he sees my pics!

Sexy comes in all shapes & sizes...and mostly comes from confidence - which a boudoir session will give you LOADS of!

Don`t let the size label in your undies keep you from feeling beautiful...

youandmebabe is TOTALLY RIGHT...

I am very body concious, this is why my FI will never in a million years expect that I've done this....

#26 Sloan

Sloan
            • 1,279 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 01:31 PM

Im doing boudoir pics in January and Im completely terrified of being in next to nothing in front of some stranger... however, it will def be a HUGE surprise for FI, because like most women/people, go figure Ive got issues with my body. But hey, that's what soft lighting, good makeup/hair and Photoshop is for right? Hehe, plus Ive got a couple months on my side to eat less/gym more.

#27 Amarillis

Amarillis
              • 1,913 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 01:34 PM

Sloan, Who is doing your shoot?

#28 LisaMark

LisaMark
                • Banned
                • 125 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 03:32 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Amarillis

youandmebabe is TOTALLY RIGHT...

I am very body concious, this is why my FI will never in a million years expect that I've done this....
                  And he's going to totally FLIP OUT as a result!!!

But seriously, every girl I've done Boudoir shoots for always come in a bit nervous but once they get chatting with me and my hair and make-up artist, we're all friends by the time we start shooting and it's like you're hanging out together taking pics. It's really fun and a HUGE confidence booster prior to your wedding. The other winner was a brand new mom who had the baby 4 months prior to our shoot and by the end she said she "felt sexy again" and her fiance said he "fell in love with her all over again".

#29 Jen_S

Jen_S
                  • 3,737 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 03:56 PM

I am also very self concious about my body so my FI will never ever expect this either. Now I just have to find the right attire.
                    Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#30 Erica053009

Erica053009
                    • 513 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 03:59 PM

I wish I had the guts to do this you girls rock

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users