Sign in to follow this  
Kat81

Kat's Review Dreams Cancun 9-7-8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat81 View Post
A few more things...
Dawn is possibly the coolest chick ever. She is so sweet she brought me all kinds of stuff and even gave me her Bride Bag which by the way came in soooo handy!!! Her and Chris are just great people

I wore a veil and I am SO glad I did. It wasn't very windy for some reason during my wedding. My veil hardly blew as you will be able to see in the pictures.

Def. get a room in the club. It is kind of a long walk to everything but the view is amazing and the beach and the pool are the best!

Having a DW was the best decision I made even though everything was so disorganized. Having the people I love the most with me for 4-7 days was amazing. I LOVED it and wouldn't have traded it for the world.
I am so upset for you! I cannot believe the videographer. Let me just say your photograph on your post is one of the most beautiful I have ever seen. you are glowing! I would not even worry about the video because if your other photographs come out half as good as the one on the post then there is no need to tell the story with video! Your face says it all! Congrats on your wedding...Jen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartyt509 View Post
All I can say is thank god I haven't got Gabby because if she shrugs and walks away from me, wedding day or not i'll get hold of her, quickly followed by the rest of my lot lol

I'm glad it was lovely tho x
Let me just say...she is lucky it wasn't me! LOL!!! I can be one mean bitch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIMBASIM View Post
I am so upset for you! I cannot believe the videographer. Let me just say your photograph on your post is one of the most beautiful I have ever seen. you are glowing! I would not even worry about the video because if your other photographs come out half as good as the one on the post then there is no need to tell the story with video! Your face says it all! Congrats on your wedding...Jen
Thanks. I can't wait to see the rest! Jeremy was really great so I am sure they all came out amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIMBASIM View Post
Let me just say...she is lucky it wasn't me! LOL!!! I can be one mean bitch!
Mean isn't the word lol I have been called mental a good few times lol I'd have smacked her up and down the dance floor lol girl_werewolf.gif

I'm so sorry about the videographer! That is total crap! Your siggie pic is beautiful though! And I'm sure that the rest will be just as wonderful. Congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat81 View Post

OMG girl he loved it. I gave it to him two nights before we left. I didn't want to bring it to Cancun because I didn't want it lost or sitting around.

Another thing... I made my guestbook on shutterfly. I just put a bunch of pictures of us and had everyone sign it yearbook style in the white around the pictures. Everyone LOVED it and thought it was such a cute idea. And I think it only cost me ten bucks!!
Yea that was smart giving it to him before. I just picked up my book today!

Wow that's a great idea. I can't wait til you post more pics pinkie.gifpinkie.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyK View Post
Yea that was smart giving it to him before. I just picked up my book today!

Wow that's a great idea. I can't wait til you post more pics pinkie.gifpinkie.gif
I can't wait to get more pics!! I feel so bad you have to wait so long with your book lmao... are you going to be able to do it?

Kat, you looked SO amazing-- thank you for the review. You are right, your make-up and hair look fabulous. First off, the good things-- it sounds amazing overall. I checked out your myspace non-pro pics and it looks so wonderful! What is the name of the company that did your pirate cruise? The mis-haps: super bummer about the videographer, grrr. That is also disappointing that Gaby was so nonchalant about everything and I CANNOT believe they set up so late. Gaby is my WC and this makes me scared. Do you have any advice on how to deal with those things? Perhaps just have some one, such as a relative with a checklist to make sure the WC is on it? Not that you should have to do that! you have a truly inspirational attitude about it all!

Oops, a few more: I can't remember if you used the resort's ceremony script or if you gave them your own? How did that aspect go?

As for the reception being 'inside' and hot, isn't the terrace a half in/half out kind of thing?