Pre Rsvp

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 MaryS

• 313 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 05:37 PM

For our STD's I included another card that has information about dates and accomodation. At the bottom I am thinking of putting something like...
    Please Pre RSVP on our website. Formal Invitation to follow.

I am wanting to get a good idea of who will attend. Do you think that is ok to do?

#2 Timelady_

• 27 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 06:01 PM

I think it is ok...it is sometimes difficult to get a general idea of who may join you without asking!
      We're married! July 1, 2009
      Melia Las Dunas, Cubaand now helping my BSF plan her destination wedding!!

#3 sunset78

• 1,280 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 12:01 PM

I think it is ok. I done it as well for my STDs. I did the boarding pass styles and one was a tentative rsvp (yes, maybe, no).

#4 *Casey*

• 5,209 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 12:06 PM

I think that STD's are considered informal, and you should put whatever you want on them. I say go for it!

#5 JaimeLynne

• VIP Member
          • 4,791 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 02:28 PM

We sent out an informative wedding package about 9 months before the wedding to let people know about prices, dates, some travel info, etc. and we included this:

We kindly request that you send in your Preliminary RSVP as soon as possible so that we may get a general estimate of the number of people in attendance. Please understand that if you do not RSVP in a timely manner we may not be able to accommodate you. Final RSVP deadlines to be set at a later date.

~ Jaime & Martin ~
            "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#6 Jenn3878

• 5,681 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 02:49 PM

oh Jamie thats a great way to say it :)

I sent out our STD's with a PreRSVP and most people havent responded

#7 hanna

• 223 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 03:10 PM

We are sending out a tentiative RSVP postcard as well. We also encouraged people to tentiative rsvp on our website. I pretty much have an idea of who is planning on attending, but I think it is good to get a more accurate idea.

#8 MaryS

• 313 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 11:14 PM

Thanks everyone... I feel better about doing it now.
                  WE ARE MARRIED!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users