Sign in to follow this  
andreslove

Lenita's Moon Palace Wedding Review

Lenita, you looked so amazing! I'm so glad everything went so well. Welcome to newlywed life. There really will never be enough closet space, I've just gotten used to that fact.

oh my gosh lenita - everything looked perfect! you guys looked beautiful and your recption looked so fun! ahhhhh im so jealous and you're getting me so excited! so it sounds like the free ceremony that comes with the package is super fast - 5 min. they dont really read vows or anything, huh? i guess maybe we'll just have my uncle or someone also recite vows and people do some readings or something. i want a fast wedding ceremony, but 5 min is a little fast for even me! hahaha.

how did you guys decide on the nizuc side - was it just automatically assigned to you?

CONRATS LENITA! You guys are a very stunning couple! Thanks for the review, I'm sure that so many people will find it useful! Everything looked wonderful!

smile03.gif

Lenita-

Congradulations!! You and Andre look like a beautiful couple, the pictures really tell a love story.

So glad to hear everything went well!!

Congrats! smile159.gif

For those of you who are considering artificial flowers - I have to say - I thought Lenita's flowers were real. In fact, Josie (the 2nd photographer that traveled with me) was holding the bouquet and touching the petals and I said, "Ohmygosh - you're going to turn the petals brown by touching them." So funny - we both died laughing when I realized they were not real. So I would highly recommend the place she purchased them from.

And Lenita's shoes were co cute - I love when people have cool shoes!

Thanks for your kind words Lenita. I'm still sad that I never got to hear some stories from your dad! :) Your parents were so awesome. And by the way y'all - Lenita's mom is gorgeous in case you want to know where she gets her good looks! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulmates View Post
Which package are you getting? If you chose the free, then I would recommend that you at least get the horse and carriage, video DVD and the Mariachi band. If you get the delux, I believe they come standard in them. How many guests are you expecting? Will they all be staying at Moon Palace?

I forgot to mention that we received our license and DVD within 3 days. We moved to LeBlanc for our honeymoon, so our wedding coordinator just sent it there. We had our license translated and got an extra copy of it.

We also did 2 private functions, which we really didn't need. There was so much food. But, we were so busy taking pictures and mingling, I didn't even eat any of the cocktail reception food.

We are getting the free package and figured we would just add on the pics, dvd and then we weren't sure what else. I thought about getting my bouque there, but wasn't sure what all they had to choose from except what they had on their website. We are having, as of right now, 8 guests. Yes, they will be staying at the Moon Palace.

How much did they charge to go ahead and translate it for you? We are going to have a huge reception when we get back home for everyone that wasn't able to attend.
The translation fee is like $30

Quote:
Originally Posted by cariandnick View Post
oh my gosh lenita - everything looked perfect! you guys looked beautiful and your recption looked so fun! ahhhhh im so jealous and you're getting me so excited! so it sounds like the free ceremony that comes with the package is super fast - 5 min. they dont really read vows or anything, huh? i guess maybe we'll just have my uncle or someone also recite vows and people do some readings or something. i want a fast wedding ceremony, but 5 min is a little fast for even me! hahaha.

how did you guys decide on the nizuc side - was it just automatically assigned to you?
The civil ceremony was 5 minutes because we wanted my cousin to perform the religious ceremony. If you just have the civil ceremony it will be about 30 minutes. All we did was the legal stuff, but they add more for those who will only have the civil ceremony. The Nizuc side was automatically assigned to us.

I am so greatful that you posted a wonderful review. Thanks for answering some of my questions. I don't have any more at this time, but I'm sure I will beging to think of some once it gets closer. Thanks. Kerri