Jump to content

Photo

May 2009 Brides


  • Please log in to reply
1293 replies to this topic

#491 *Casey*

*Casey*
  • Sr. Member
  • 5,209 posts

    Posted 18 March 2009 - 11:11 AM

    That great Cattie! Do you get to see any teasers or anything before 2 weeks is up? I have mine in 1 week exactly... can't wait!

    #492 YaelM

    YaelM

      VIP Member

    • VIP Member
    • 5,369 posts

      Posted 18 March 2009 - 11:46 AM

      Cattie and Casey - I just scheduled mine for April 19th! Im going to surprise FI with it after we return from our Honeymoon

      BTW i have to say with 7 weekends left before we leave we have sooooooooooooo much to do!!

      #493 *Casey*

      *Casey*
      • Sr. Member
      • 5,209 posts

        Posted 18 March 2009 - 12:27 PM

        I just looked at my ticker and realized I'm less than 2 months now. Where did the time go?

        #494 Jacqueline

        Jacqueline
        • VIP Member
        • 3,160 posts

          Posted 18 March 2009 - 12:36 PM

          where does the time go, i cant believe its almost here myself!!!

          #495 *Casey*

          *Casey*
          • Sr. Member
          • 5,209 posts

            Posted 18 March 2009 - 12:59 PM

            Here's a sample of the Hershey Bar's I'm getting. They're 5oz, which seems huge, but I got a really great price. I like them ok, but do yall think they're boring. BE HONEST! And we'll use the option #2 for the back.

            Click the image to open in full size.

            #496 Blkatz

            Blkatz
            • Sr. Member
            • 1,025 posts

              Posted 18 March 2009 - 01:04 PM

              OMG-Those are so cute Casey!!! I really like the color scheme

              #497 YaelM

              YaelM

                VIP Member

              • VIP Member
              • 5,369 posts

                Posted 18 March 2009 - 02:09 PM

                Casey - i love them!!! Your guests will be super happy with them

                #498 yamille

                yamille
                • Sr. Member
                • 1,460 posts

                  Posted 18 March 2009 - 02:44 PM

                  I don't think they are boring Casey. They are classy. I mean it's a hershey candy bar- what more do you want. As a guest- I am happy if I get chocolate- then it's just a little bonus that it has your wedding stamp on it. It's a nice detail.

                  #499 Blkatz

                  Blkatz
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 1,025 posts

                    Posted 18 March 2009 - 02:49 PM

                    I am addicted to buying things for my OOT bag. There, I admitted it. I can not stop. I just bought really cute candy from OTC-I told fiance the other day that I was totally done buying stuff-I guess not :)

                    #500 Cattie

                    Cattie
                    • Member
                    • 594 posts

                      Posted 18 March 2009 - 06:47 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by *Casey*
                      That great Cattie! Do you get to see any teasers or anything before 2 weeks is up? I have mine in 1 week exactly... can't wait!
                      No teasers =( It's gonna be a long 2 weeks!!!

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by *Casey*
                      Here's a sample of the Hershey Bar's I'm getting. They're 5oz, which seems huge, but I got a really great price. I like them ok, but do yall think they're boring. BE HONEST! And we'll use the option #2 for the back.[/IMG]
                      They are super cute Casey!! Ours just came in on Monday, they are to cute!!

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by yoAzul
                      Cattie and Casey - I just scheduled mine for April 19th! Im going to surprise FI with it after we return from our Honeymoon

                      BTW i have to say with 7 weekends left before we leave we have sooooooooooooo much to do!!
                      Omg 7 weeks!? Good lord!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users