Photo

So glad that my FI is home from the hospital!

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 *Casey*

*Casey*
  • 5,209 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 12:20 PM

You're both in my prayers. I had a friend who had a great outcome with a stem cell transplant procedure... Smiles to you!

#12 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,921 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 12:49 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Katiebelle
      Well, I just brought him home after his first round of salvage chemo... The sad part is I am so scared I almost had them keep him there one more day!

He will have to go back in two weeks for round 2 then the stem cell transplant process begins!

I just want to be normal!
      Best of luck! From experience: illness bring you two closer together! You are in my prayers for sure!

#13 Katiebelle

Katiebelle
      • 73 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 03:22 PM

Thank you for your support! That was my meltdown night! It has just been very hard...since we are so young...you lose a lot of friends because of this...and it changes everything! The good part is we now know we will stick together through anything! But what a way to find that out!

Also, it is kind of a relief to do the wedding b/c it is the something positive at the end of all this stuff!

Thanks again!

#14 roo66

roo66
        • 1,001 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 06:18 PM

Hi im late to this thread but wanted to say im sending huge hugs and best wishes to you both and your families all the way from the uk.Fingers crossed that it wont be long until life is treating you both more kindly.Take care and be good to yourselves.xx

#15 Tamster808

Tamster808
          • 193 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 06:38 PM

My thought and prayers are with you.

#16 S2BLennon

S2BLennon
            • 668 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 12:05 AM

I am so sorry that you have to go through this- just remember that you are not alone and that this will make your relationship stronger for sure.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users