26 replies to this topic

#1 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 20 September 2006 - 11:52 PM

we no longer have the ability to have images in siggy

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2 MC Hicks

MC Hicks
  • 46 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 01:43 AM

I too was having problems with uploading a profile pic. But after reading this, I did it as an avatar as suggested. Now I'm just having a problem with the siggy (want a countdown ticker). Will keep reading here for any new posts to see what I may be doing wrong. So far I've done everything that was suggested, but still no luck.

#3 boscobel

• VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 01:41 PM

Tam - try the code that begins with "[IMG" and ends with "IMG]", and paste from the beginning bracket to the end bracket.

#4 boscobel

• VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 04:15 PM

Are you posting the [IMG ... IMG] code?

#5 bermduagirl

• 161 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 01:00 PM

Oh no, it didn't work! I am trying to upload from daisypath.com... I tried to cut and paste the Image URL, but I guess I am not doing something right. Any suggestions

#6 martin

• 343 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 11:36 AM

is this ok for a siggy

#7 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by martin
              is this ok for a siggy
              I've removed the image from your siggy per the vendors rules; I've replaced it with your website URL.

#8 Dannah

• 16 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 04:24 PM

I keep trying to upload the URL from Photobucket and this is the message I keep getting....

Upload failed due to failure writing temporary file.

Anyone know what to do from here or why it is giving me that message?

#9 boscobel

• VIP Member
                • 24,213 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 04:28 PM

If you are using photobucket, you need to paste the IMG code, from beginning bracket to end bracket.

Sample would look like [IMG]ncoaehfguidafe[IMG]

#10 ms.yuri@gmail.com

• 24 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 11:54 PM

testing, testing, 1 2 3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users