Sign in to follow this  
Christine

haha nostrils. That's such a funny thing to dislike. Why them?

Maybe Naomi is the new Andrea. She's the 30 yr old posing as a 18 yr old on the show.

Actually, I think she looks young in the face- her hair throws me off I think. It makes her look older.

I agree its her hair, do you remember on the season opener they kept having the cast do those little promos from the premier party and she was wearing a dark wig with short hair, it was kinda cute like that

Click the image to open in full size.

also when she straightens her hair out a bit she looks a lot younger. I don't love her characters sense of style at this point, I think it makes her look older.

WOW- I remember those little promos but the show was too new and I couldn't figure out who that chick was. I can't believe it's Naomi!! She should definitely do a little slick bob.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blkatz View Post
have you ever noticed that when she cries she makes this really scary face?
For sure!

I had no idea that was her with the black hair. I like her like that. She looks so chic and much younger.

I don't like the actress playing Naomi I decided.. she's not convincing to me AT ALL. Everyone else is okay.. Annie is a bit too happy for me but doesn't bug me nearly as much as Naomi.

yah i'm with you on that. by the way everyone, west coast, its on as we speak! ok actually right now its a honda commercial. but whatev.

I'm disappointed in the acting ability of some of the stars on 90210 - but I'm hooked anyway. :-) The acting just seems very cheesy to me.

ok all i can say right now is i though brenda and kelly were done fighting over guys, and also GO BRANDON i mean the new kid that plays "his character" haha forgot his name :)