Photo

Drinks at the Reception

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 chicklet

chicklet
  • 718 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 01:13 AM

*lol* we will probably just load up our "Bubba Kegs" and take them to dinner with us. Classy bunch eh?

#12 m_willis22

m_willis22
    • 123 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 01:44 PM

If I have a reception at the resort I would have to have a private reception because of the size of my group. This is at the Plantation restaurant. Has anyone had a reception there and where is it in proximity to other bars or will I have to pay the extra for the "open bar"?

#13 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
      • 1,260 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 10:03 PM

I would check with Chandlyn about having bar drinks at any of the receptions held at restaurants b/c normally the restuarants only serve water, tea, and wine. (at least that's all I recall)

The $10pp fee is to pay to have a bartender at the Seagrape bar, which is located on the beach, and normally closes at sundown.

If you want drinks inside a restaurant I don't know why you would pay a per person fee when the bar is open and free to everyone. I think you would come out better just slipping your waiter a little cash and asking him to keep the bar drinks coming! If you are at the Plantation, maybe you would have to pay to open the pool bar on that side of the resort b/c it is normally closed at dark too.
        See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#14 jcmoon

jcmoon
        • 24 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 11:08 PM

Humh!!!
          I thought that was included unless you have a totally private party
          I will be interested to ask Chandalyn when I book mine.
          This forum really helps me know what I need to be asking, so THANKS

#15 DelightfulDani

DelightfulDani
          • 99 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 12:09 PM

so do they server the non-alcoholic drinks to you ? are there options are just one variety that is given to all guest.

#16 ashley9078

ashley9078
            • 92 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 12:40 PM

well this is a little annoying. You can't get alcoholic drinks with dinner! Not even a red stripe! I will have to dig deeper into this!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users