Calling all Villa Brides

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#51 LiveLoveLaugh

LiveLoveLaugh
  • 27 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 07:09 PM

Hello,

After scouring the internet for wedding venues in Mexico, I came across this thread for Villas.  Does anyone have suggestions for a large villa that would be able to accommodate 125-200 people.  I would love for the venue to be intimate and charming and have no noise ordinance.  Any suggestions?  I know I am asking for a lot.

Thank you for all the help!  I hope wedding planning gets easier after the venue has been picked!

#52 LiveLoveLaugh

LiveLoveLaugh
    • 27 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 07:10 PM

Hello,

After scouring the internet for wedding venues in Mexico, I came across this thread for Villas.  Does anyone have suggestions for a large villa that would be able to accommodate 125-200 people.  I would love for the venue to be intimate and charming and have no noise ordinance.  Any suggestions?  I know I am asking for a lot.

Thank you for all the help!  I hope wedding planning gets easier after the venue has been picked!

#53 Photoshootsvallarta

Photoshootsvallarta
      • 37 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 07:54 PM

You should check the Hacienda where I got married, it is a small hotel/large villa, which, if rented for a wedding, you will have all by yourself. They fit 200 people easily and we had our wedding until 3am but could have gone later if we wanted to. It is called Hacienda San Pancho.

Almost all of the private villas will have a noise ordinance, but an other choice of a very nice villa who can accomodate that many people would be Casa China Blanca.

#54 Martoca

Martoca
        • Vendor
        • 88 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 09:44 PM

Try with us. www.martoca.com

Write james@martoca.com

We can handle up to 300 guests. We have villas or hotels as neighbors and various All-inclusive hotels from 5 to 15 minutes away. We can accomodate your needs I think. We look forward to helping you if possible and if not I will be sure to recommend you with my colleagues.

Jimmy

250 guests and dance floor over the pool set up... the garden is ours so we can use it anyway we like!

#55 Martoca

Martoca
          • Vendor
          • 88 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 10:07 PM

Also transportation will be provided so do not worry about this....

www.martoca.com

#56 LiveLoveLaugh

LiveLoveLaugh
            • 27 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 05:49 PM

Great suggestions.  I will look at both of those.  Thank you!

#57 jmebud

jmebud
              • 18 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:11 AM

Does anyone have any suggestions for tiny details I may be forgetting when getting married at a villa? I am getting married at Villa Mia and although it comes with a wedding coordinator, I don't want to forget anything.

#58 dreamweddings

dreamweddings

Insiders

• Insiders w/ Articles
                • 603 posts
                  • LocationPlaya Del Carmen

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:13 AM

As a wedding planner in the Riviera Maya I am please to say we also have some beautiful secluded villas with stretch out white beaches.

Have a look at this super fun wedding we coordinated at a villa in the riviera maya.

http://mikecantarell...o/carolyn_jack/

Please feel free to contact if you may need any advice or help and we will be happy to help.  weddingsinplayadelcarmen@gmail.com

Happy planning

Joyce

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.

Have fun the best is yet to come!

This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding

:)  https://www.facebook...64036763874450/

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya
                  weddingsinplayadelcarmen@gmail.com
                  http://www.dreamwedd.../Home_Page.html

Happy Planning!
                  Joyce

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users