Jump to content
adias.angel

OOT bag contents - **Master List of Possible Items**

Recommended Posts

hi shan13,

personally i don't drink gatorade on a daily basis, but, when I was in college Gatorade definitely helped me feel better after a long night out! Are you also going to include plain water bottles of dasani, poland spring, etc?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would definately do the crystal light singles, or kool-aid singles, you can purchase electrolyte solution like gatorade in a single!!!

 

I buy Herbalife products from a friend who is a distributor and she sells Herbalife H30 in singles... they are better than gatorade.

 

I just think that the singles that you add to a bottle of water are so much more convenient.

 

I always have some in my purse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yall are so sweet and quick! me personally I love Vitamin water..I need them to hurry w/singles for those..lol!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sperger View Post
hi shan13,

personally i don't drink gatorade on a daily basis, but, when I was in college Gatorade definitely helped me feel better after a long night out! Are you also going to include plain water bottles of dasani, poland spring, etc?

Yep, I am gonna buy the waters out there and do personalized labels...now how many to leave in the room??...too many decisions :faints:

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amarillis View Post
I would definately do the crystal light singles, or kool-aid singles, you can purchase electrolyte solution like gatorade in a single!!!

 

I buy Herbalife products from a friend who is a distributor and she sells Herbalife H30 in singles... they are better than gatorade.

 

I just think that the singles that you add to a bottle of water are so much more convenient.

 

I always have some in my purse.

I was gonna do the singles of gatorade or propel and yes they are convenient...I keep some crystal light esp the lemonade flavor in my purse at all times..lol!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heck I'm having a hard enough time just finding singles PERIOD.

 

I'm more thinking of the heat than anything else, thats why I'm leaning toward Gatorade/Powerade. Just for the electrolyte value. If I was gonna do 'em based on taste, I'd definitely go with Tang..lol. I AM suprised they still make it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also prefer crystal light and kool-aid singles as opposed to sports drink. Although after many a rough nights in college...gatorade definitely does the trick! :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillysBride View Post
Heck I'm having a hard enough time just finding singles PERIOD.

I'm more thinking of the heat than anything else, thats why I'm leaning toward Gatorade/Powerade. Just for the electrolyte value. If I was gonna do 'em based on taste, I'd definitely go with Tang..lol. I AM suprised they still make it!

I found gatorade singles at Walgreens. I'm not sure if you have one of those by you, but they had them for a good price. I think I saw some at Target as well. Good luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love this idea of adding singles of gatorade or propel, but I found a 144 pk singles but is $174!! and the 8 pks are $5.75, so I think I am going to drop it sad.gif , anyway what hangover can not be cured with a Clamato with Beer? LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think any of your options will be appreciated and is very generous of you to include, that being said I would go with whatever is lighter on the pocket book!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by edna View Post
I love this idea of adding singles of gatorade or propel, but I found a 144 pk singles but is $174!! and the 8 pks are $5.75, so I think I am going to drop it sad.gif , anyway what hangover can not be cured with a Clamato with Beer? LOL
HAHAH..this is so true. "Hair of the dog...."!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • I have stayed at Dreams La Romana and Dreams Dominicus.  The two resorts are very different in style and decor. A few comparison points are below and fact sheets are attached for both.   Both resorts are approx 45 minutes from Punta Cana airport, close proximity to Saona Island, Catalina Island and Altos de Chavon. Top championship golf courses in the Caribbean are just minutes away including Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore, The Links and La Estancia – all designed by world-famous Pete Dye. Restaurants are similar at both resorts.  Both offer the Explorers Club for Kids.  Dreams Dominicus  Brand new resort and in 2016 488 rooms (however additional construction was underway) More contemporary style & decor Good beach area Rooms were very nice Preferred Club located in main lobby and adjacent to main pool & beach front Food was good Center plaza area with nighttime entertainment Main lobby is small, but outdoor bar off lobby is nice Dreams La Romana Originally built in 2003 & opened as Dreams La Romana in 2008 756 rooms Recently renovated and new preferred club adults only lounge & pool added  Rooms are more traditional Caribbean decor Grounds are very lush and tropical Good beach area food was good    Dreams Dominicus fact sheet.pdf Dreams La Romana fact sheet.pdf
    • My sister has done it but with the destination wedding, only super close family members and friends came since it was expensive and farther. It was great though.
    • Thanks! I had it printed out. Very useful!!
    • Hello Guys, Are you looking for affordable wedding venue, reception halls, party rentals, outdoor event venue, birthday party venue in mobile al.  Choose Anne-Marie Cottage for your special occasion. Our cottage is an affordable venue for your intimate wedding.   Thank u 
    • Flower girl dresses tend to follow the latest trends in bridal party and thanks for sharing Great website that provide  good collection & services with affordable price .
  • Topics

×