#21 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 6,996 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 01:32 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by EDYTA
    Tammy you're going to make a beautiful bride also...trust me without hair and makeup I'm kinda scary looking lol
    Nice try Edyta, but I've seen you without your hair and makeup done! You're still gorgeous

#22 EDYTA

EDYTA
    • 1,277 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 01:39 PM

Ya I don't think so lol.....Sarah I miss u lets go back to cabo and get married all over again...btw where the hell are your pics!!!!!!

#23 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,996 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 01:42 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by EDYTA
        Ya I don't think so lol.....Sarah I miss u lets go back to cabo and get married all over again...btw where the hell are your pics!!!!!!
        I know...I miss you too- we got waayyy too spoiled being there together for over a week! Juan said it will be at least until late next week- he's still working on weddings from April I guess Bummer...but I don't want to bug him- he'll get them up sooner or later and I'd rather he takes his time...

I will have my video up in about 30 minutes though!

#24 EDYTA

EDYTA
        • 1,277 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 01:47 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by AQHARIDER
          I know...I miss you too- we got waayyy too spoiled being there together for over a week! Juan said it will be at least until late next week- he's still working on weddings from April I guess Bummer...but I don't want to bug him- he'll get them up sooner or later and I'd rather he takes his time...

I will have my video up in about 30 minutes though!
          Hmmm I wonder why I got mine so soon? now I wishhe had taken more time to work on mine

#25 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 6,996 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 01:55 PM

I think he seriously just dropped everything to work on yours- like I said, he has April weddings that aren't even done yet. Maybe he wanted to get it to you since he had a whole week and then wouldn't have to ship everything. That's my guess.

I think that now since he doesn't have to rush to deliver them to me in person that I have to wait in line like everyone else. I don't think he necessarily rushed yours, I just don't think he did anything else except work on yours- and that took almost a week alone!

Oops!

#26 *JillD*

*JillD*
            • 5,112 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 03:49 PM

Edyta I loved your hair!! I think I want to do something similar. Did you have a picture that you worked off of? Is it posted somewhere?

#27 DreaW

DreaW
              • Banned
              • 2,462 posts

Posted 27 May 2007 - 01:29 PM

girls does suzanne morel only do up-do's?

#28 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
                • 4,979 posts

Posted 27 May 2007 - 07:48 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by DREA14369
                  girls does suzanne morel only do up-do's?
                  No, she does up-dos, down-dos, flat ironing etc. It's all listed on her website w/prices: Suzanne Morel Face and Body Care
                  Happily Married since May 9, 2008
                  Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#29 DreaW

DreaW
                  • Banned
                  • 2,462 posts

Posted 27 May 2007 - 08:23 PM

Thanks courtney

#30 JENESIS

JENESIS
                    • 394 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 11:40 AM

Ladies,
                      I booked Suzanne Morel for the day of my wedding. It will be mom, sister and me. I had originally booked hair and make-up for me, same for my sister and then make-up for my mother.

Now, i warned my mom that she was more expensive than if we just went down to the Hilton's spa.

So, i called booked and paid the $100 deposit. I received the bill that wll be automatically charged to my cc on the 19th.

I sent my sister the e-mail and asked her to let my mom know. Well she flipped and didn't want to pay it and told me to cancel it. I knew I couldn't, but I told the spa my issue anyway. I received an e-mail tell me what I already knew.

So my question is if I decide to get a man and ped that day it will take up some of what my mother is cancelling.

I'm just not sure of that will be too much for the day of. I don't know what I else I can do not to end up eating the money.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users