Sign in to follow this  
lroyal

another Newbie here

elefant.gif

Hello everyone! I'm Lauren and my FI is George. We do not have a wedding date set yet, we're thinking May-June 2009, and we don't know where we are going either. Somewhere in the Carribeanhuh.gif So that's why I'm here! Yes, we need to get a move on with the planning...eek!

I look forward to reading the posts and such. It's nice to find a community like this which is soooo helpful!

Lauren

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • Hi Kiara, Glad you are here. There will be no shortage of answers and suggestions here. First of all tell me, are you planning to have a grand destination wedding? I want you to figure out with these questions for better understanding- 1. What you want? 2. What you don't want? 3. How big is your guest list? There are so many factors that will come into play. If you want to make it grand then I would personally suggest you to take wedding loans bad credit. If you have a good credit score then cheers! That may be a go to step to finance your wedding." 
    • Let me know if it works. I'm really curious to know
    • I believe that it is absolutely not important what kind of gift, the main thing is that it was presented with all heart. For example, recently my friend had an anniversary and I gave him an original painting in word art style. He really liked it, as I found the right words. Hmm .. Finding out where their first kiss was will be a real problem, but I think it can be solved. Just arrange a walk with them and ask more about how they started dating, where they first met, etc. They themselves will reveal all the secrets to you. I hope you can make an amazing gift for them. Good luck !!
    • Discover our top new collection of bridal gowns & accessories – We are one of Europe’s largest bridal wear brands . Choose us and get affordable dresses, accessories and shoes, in latest designs, all made from the highest quality fabrics with wonderfully quick delivery times.From wedding dresses to accessories ,Our incredible new 2021 collection combines excellent quality, elegant designs with affordable prices and short delivery times. Discover the entire range today and become our Stockist Now. For more information log on to: https://bianco-evento.com/
    • I am looking for a best bride box subscription. I think it's a good idea while pandemic. As I can stay happy having bridal boxes each month. So, did someone have a one? What can you advise?
  • Topics