Can you believe this? Some people should NEVER have animals!

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#11 mforbes

• 187 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 11:51 PM

I can't believe someone would do that! My pugs are like my children... I can't imagine...

#12 Christi

• 1,905 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 11:59 PM

[QUOTE=tvt;519103]i just saw this post in response

RE:Nashville cocker spaniel

Reply to: comm-816051244@craigslist.org [?]
      Date: 2008-08-27, 10:04PM EDT

This is true and the person has been turned in and animal control has the dog

Thanks for the update, Tara! I was about to call on friends of friends in NC to help! I hope the asshole who posted the ad gets his/her ass whipped!

#13 edssbride09

• 233 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 12:05 AM

That is the worst thing i have heard of, I am so pleased that you guys all did something about this. What is wrong with people?

#14 happygilmore

• 576 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 07:04 AM

I was so happy to get up this morning to hear that the dog was okay! this person was an idiot and I agree with whoever said the punishment for these crimes is not harsh enough! Animals shouldn't suffer because of human stupidity!!!!

#15 Dez921714

• 1,489 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 07:49 AM

OMG! The origional posting has been taken down by the author, but based on what you guys said, I think I'm glad I didn't see it.

I hope the owner gets whats coming to him and the dog lives happily ever after!!!!
            http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

150 INVITES / 6 YES / 13 NO

#16 meagan

• 133 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 08:18 AM

I just woke up and had to immediately check this thread. I was up thinking about it a lot last night. How people are so cruel and stupid shocks me everyday. I am so happy the dog is safe.

#17 boscobel

• VIP Member
              • 24,213 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 09:20 AM

The posting was removed, so I have no idea what was wrong, but I am glad that it appears to have been handled!

Curiosity is getting the best of me - what was the original posting?

#18 rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 18,759 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 09:27 AM

for some reason I can still open it. this is what it said

Free to good home her name is delighla she is fixed and shots are up to date she is 8 months old and is a tan and white cocker.. She would be best with a family with older children and no other pets. I have to leave tonight by 9pm so she will be tied up out side you can have the kennel and food toys all of it. Please give her a good home I live in Nashville. Out side of Rocky Mount.
                  115 village lane 462-5141

and then there was a picture of an adorable cocker spaniel.

I'm talking to someone from a cocker rescue organization in raleigh. they can pick her up from animal control if they figure out where she went.

#19 boscobel

• VIP Member
                  • 24,213 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 10:05 AM

Wow, that IS a shame! I wonder if it was a hoax. I saw what Tara posted though, and I hope the authorities do actually have the person responsible! People are so irresponsible for some reason.

#20 Nrvsbride

• 5,248 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 10:15 AM

Wtf is wrong with people? Would they leave their family member tied up on the side of the house with all their stuff? And please someone spare me the lecture as to how animals are not the same as people, blah, blah, blah. I respect your opinion but respect mine and to me my pet is my family and he is a breathing, living animal and deserves more respect than being left alone tied to the side of the house. People make me sick.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users