Sign in to follow this  
*Casey*

Which China Pattern?

I would definitely do the blue lace. IMO,the tobacco leaf already seems old...like something my grandmother would have in her collection and I would want something more "now" that could also last a lifetime.

I like the Blue Imperial (sorry if I spelled that wrong). Compared to you, I am BORING! My china is plain, plain, plain. I like it though. I haven't started a registry yet.

Click the image to open in full size.

That's mine....you are so much more exciting!

Good luck picking, its a hard choice.

I know... I wasn't sure if going with something simpler would be more practical. I'm going to inherit my grandmothers set which looks like this... It's nice, but really not me. To me, it looks REALLY old timey.

Click the image to open in full size.Meagan yours is beautiful!

Jacqueline, thanks... Good to know, that I'm not the only one wink.gif

I say go with the first two and use as accents.Im like yourself i like different, i dont want what anyone else has.My other half always points out weired stuff and says i bet you like that,its you, hes always right though.

I LOVE the Tobacco Leaf, and I think you can accent it with the Blue Lace (or vice versa). IMO I don't think the Imperial Blue goes with it very well. But, that's me.

I think you've made some great choices here!!!

These are the pics that my mom just sent me of my grandmothers china, that I am being given when I get a house. They are beautiful, but really just looks "grandma-y" to me. It's totally different than the patterns I've been looking at. Do yall think I should just use my grandmothers, or still register for my own?