OOT bag help

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 sil moh

sil moh
  • 30 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 04:57 PM

I've got quite a bit of stuff for my out of town bags, but I'm having a hard time finding any Sunscreen or Aloe Gel, reasonably priced. I know a lot of the girls from the states used the dollar tree, but where are you Canadian Girls getting it? How much is it costing you??

#2 kerryjbrown

• 672 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 06:16 PM

I am in the US, so not sure on Canada, but Target has the travel sized sunblock for $1. I am having a hard time finding the aloe myself and hope people can post places in the US as well. (I don't think we have a Dollar Tree here...never heard of it in OC)

#3 courtney

• 49 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 06:18 PM

I'm ordering mine from alltravelsizes.com

#4 mexicobride2009

• 164 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 06:43 PM

I was having a hard time with that too so I decided to buy small 3oz travel containers and fill them with sunscreen myself. I bought the containers (with the flip up lids) at Superstore - 4 for $4.49. I am going to buy the sunscreen pretty soon. I'm hoping to catch some end of summer sales on them! I did order some other stuff from Minimus - For All Your Travel Size Item Needs
          They have 1oz tubes of Banana Boat sunblock for $1.89 each. They do ship to Canada - I just have to wait and see what the customs/duty will be.

#5 Tamster808

• 193 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 06:58 PM

Dollar Tree has Aloe. I even found Banana Boat Sunscreen there too.

#6 KLC77

• 2,207 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 11:05 PM

I found travel size aloe for .99 at Harmon. A store I had never been in before. They had a ton of travel size things that I bought. Not sure of other store locations though. Check out their website to see if they are near you. Harmon Discount

I just checked the site myself and they have the aloe on there. Just do a keyword search 'aloe' and scroll down. Also, they ship to Canada for as low as $10.00 in addition to the regular shipping cost.

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#7 sil moh

sil moh
              • 30 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 11:24 PM

Thanks Girls!! What would I do without you all!

#8 calchik

• 166 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 06:22 PM

i don't know if all Dollarama's across Canada stock the same stuff but i've found first aid kits, travel wipes, and these cute canvas bags that you can put 4 pictures in the plastic covers on the front of it. we're going to put pics of us and our wedding date in them. then they can change them out to their own pics when they get home if they want to keep using the bag

pretty sure they had aloe gel too but not sunscreen. i'm on the hunt for that too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users