Grand Sunset Princess Resort

• Please log in to reply
1772 replies to this topic

#1461 KorenAnn

KorenAnn
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:18 AM

Hi Melskoz,

I'm getting married on April 3rd, and we decided to use Del Sol Photography. You should check out their webiste - they're amazing. :)

Have a wonderful wedding!

Koren

#1462 KorenAnn

KorenAnn
    • 13 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:35 AM

Shelbi, your pictures are beautiful!!!! Thank you for sharing them. :)

#1463 calgaryred

calgaryred
      • 2 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:39 PM

hi

thanks so much for your post. I was just wondering where the info is on the Chill out package, because the info I just got from the Princess doesn't include this.

thanks!

#1464 Lyman

Lyman
        • 262 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:55 AM

Luv! your photo wedding story, shelbi......you two guys' faces on the cake topper wedding couple, and  including your dog was my Favorite! how Cute :) looks like it was a perfect day.......well done, Congrats ! and enjoy the rest of your journey ahead :)

#1465 Emfayed

Emfayed
          • Site Supporter
          • 25 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by shelbi 

Hi ladies,

I got married at the grand sunset princess on December 5th and it was amazing. We did the sunset gazebo and the chill out lounge and I wouldn't change a thing. Below are links to some photos you can see some of the chill out area and gazebo in them. I also got my hair and makeup done at the spa (didnt bring any pictures) and i was really happy with how it tuned out. We also did a trash the dress shoot a few days after the wedding and it was unbelievable. Highly recommend Juan Navarro as a photographer. If you have any questions let me know.

http://www.juanphoto...q-roo-mexico-2/

http://www.juanphoto...a-q-roo-mexico/

Wow!! I LOVE your pictures!!! Really love your whole venue!  I must ask.  It seems that you had 25 people at your wedding (tried to count on your place seating)...anyways, you were able to book the chill out venue for 25? I thought the package details said that it required a minimum of 40 people to book.  And this is at 100$ pp....Is this the price you paid?  Were you really only 25? Also could you share the cost for your photography and what it included?

Thanks,

You could send it to my email at emily.teacher@hotmail.com  :)

#1466 triumphbliss

triumphbliss
            • 27 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by Emfayed 

We are staying on the sunset side and will be having swim-up rooms....we are leaving from Montreal, but some of our guests are from TO....my spouse is originally from Toronto.

Still haven't decided anything regarding the venue, wedding package, and so on...just booked. We were innitially going to Panama.  Everything was booked, invitations sent out and then the airline cie, switched the flight date...by four days. So we had to cancel.

Oh well, everything happens for a reason I guess!

Any advice you can send my way would be appreciated.

My personal email is emily.teacher@hotmail.com

All the best!

We are also staying on the Sunset side :)

Sorry to hear the wedding you planned in Panama didnt work out, that is so frustrating to have everything planned then cancel! You are right though, everything does happen for a reason and I'm sure your wedding at GSP will be just wonderful!

I'll send you an email now and we can chat, I'll help out with any questions you might have on how I planned out our wedding!

We are sending our invites out tomorrow - very excited!

#1467 triumphbliss

triumphbliss
              • 27 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by shelbi 

Hi ladies,

I got married at the grand sunset princess on December 5th and it was amazing. We did the sunset gazebo and the chill out lounge and I wouldn't change a thing. Below are links to some photos you can see some of the chill out area and gazebo in them. I also got my hair and makeup done at the spa (didnt bring any pictures) and i was really happy with how it tuned out. We also did a trash the dress shoot a few days after the wedding and it was unbelievable. Highly recommend Juan Navarro as a photographer. If you have any questions let me know.

http://www.juanphoto...q-roo-mexico-2/

http://www.juanphoto...a-q-roo-mexico/

Hi Shelbi

Would you mind sharing the links again? I clicked on them and received an error establishing database connection. Would love to see your pictures! Thank you

#1468 triumphbliss

triumphbliss
                • 27 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by Brandie28 

Calibride - my BM's had their hair done there and it turned out amazing! They each brought a picture of a look they wanted to go for so I would suggest that..

Calibride - do you remember the cost for your BMs hair? I'm just trying to price out for my bridal party!

Thank you

#1469 BG2013

BG2013
                  • 6 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:12 PM

Hello ladies,

I will be getting married at the Grand Sunset Princess on November 30th, 2013... Sooo excited!

Thank you all for the great stories and advice. Do you guys mind sending along pictures of the "chill out" package. I love all the pictures.

We are planning on getting married here in Toronto and having a symbolic ceremony there. From what I've read it's probably best to have the vow renewal package and add on the wedding cake as an extra. For those that opted for the vow renewal package, did you guests notice the difference?

Many thanks!

#1470 AmandaLei

AmandaLei
                    • 12 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 02:37 PM

We will be just before you BG2013.  We are getting married Nov 8.  Chill out lounge and sunset gazebo booked.  We are also getting married in Toronto before the trip to avoid the hassles of having the legal ceremony there.

congrats on booking your wedding there!  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users