Photo

Grand Sunset Princess Resort

• Please log in to reply
1772 replies to this topic

#1351 kirstin

kirstin
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 09:53 AM

hi there, im getting married at the Grandsunset princess resort, and im jsut wondering if anyone used the photographers there, how much it cost, how many pictures did you get, and how long did u have the photograher for ! thanks so much

kirstin

#1352 FranksJewel

FranksJewel
    • 36 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 07:32 AM

Hi Kirsten....when are you getting married there?

I am this November and just booked with the photographer from the hotel. I have heard great things about them. I personally am using them for the ceremony and guests only. For our dinner, I have a family friend going to be taking pictures of the cake cutting etc.

Julie

#1353 bmariex26

bmariex26
      • 15 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 06:48 AM

SuperJdub - PLEASE SHARE PICTURES!! I am anxious to see them! Your day sounded FANTASTIC! I am getting married in August at the GSP.. its coming So fast! :)

#1354 Northshoregurl

Northshoregurl
        • 6 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 09:24 AM

Hi! I am also getting Married at the GSP in November! 7th to the 14th. Wedding day is the 9th. I have loads of info that I had to find out myself by asking a gazillion questions and reading trip advisor etc. We have a group of 30 so far. Where are you at with our planning? Have you picked a restaurant yet?  how many people?

Cheers!

Dana

#1355 FranksJewel

FranksJewel
          • 36 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 06:27 PM

Hi Dana-

Wow we miss each other by a week. We arrive in Nov 17 and are getting married Nov 21st.  We have 24 going. We picked La Fondu for our dinner. How about you? Which Gazebo did you pick?

So exciting!!!

Julie

#1356 Keiths_wife_2B

Keiths_wife_2B
            • 13 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 06:22 AM

Hi GSP Brides,

I am trying to find a wedding resort venue and came across this and fell in love.  I have a ton of questions but I'll start with a few that I'm sure all of you have answers to.

1-I keep reading that there is a "Gala Menu" with charges per person for the meal + a room rental fee. I guess I'm confused on What exactly is included in the packages when it says "special dinner for couple and 18 guests at a la carte restaurant"?

2-Is the Le Fleur Restaurant (with the white sofas and pink and white linens) an option for a small reception? We dont plan to exceed the 20 people so we are fine with semi-private options and I love the look of this restaurant but I havent seen any brides say they are using it

3-How much are the hotel photographer's packages? I was looking into outside photographers but with the additional outside vendor fee I wanted to ensure it was worth it

4-Seeing that most of you have already done this or have contracts in place, is it feasible to have a wedding ceremony and semi-private reception here for 20 people around $5K?

Thanks in advance

#1357 VancityBride

VancityBride
              • 152 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 08:56 AM

Hi Ladies..Hope you are all doing well.

As your weddings are all approaching quickly I know that your stress level is getting up there. I too just recently got married this past April 2012 at GSP so i know what you are all going through and that you are all wanting to make your day perfect as possible. I also know that loosing weight is one of the hardest challenges, as you want to look perfect that day. I wanted to share this weight loss product that I have been using to loose weight and gain energy...Its called BodyByVi. A new phenomenon that is taking over how to loose weight. Its a meal replacement shake with tons of vitamins and minerals to help you get through each of your days. Another amazing thing about this product is that it is actually affordable. You replace 2 meals a day with these shakes (that actually taste like cake mix) and then have a healthy dinner at night..BodyByVi actually works great! Also, the thing about this product is that even if you miss a day at the gym your still keeping your calories down and getting your essenial vitamins you need to keep you energized and focused.

Please take a look at this website for more information on the product and to order: http://DanielleSequeira.bodybyvi.com/

I currently did the 90 day challenge (replacing 2 meals a day with the shake) and I lost close to 20 pounds. Even if you are looking to just loose a few pounds before your big day, this product is perfect for you.

Give it a shot..all you have to loose is weight :)

For more info please check out the website. You wont be dissapointed :)

#1358 katou15

katou15
                • 1 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 02:49 PM

Hi superJdud,

I am also getting married at the Grand Sunset in April 2013, I would like to know if you can send me some pictures of the chill out club! Also condradualtion for your wedding !

my email adress is :cocci_kate@hotmail.com

#1359 FtMacBride

FtMacBride
                  • 16 posts
                  • Wedding Date:April 16, 2014
                  • Wedding Location:Grand Sirenis Rivera Maya
                  • LocationFort McMurray AB

Posted 09 July 2012 - 11:19 PM

Hey SuperJdub,

Just wondering if you have some pictures of the wedding?  I am planning on getting married in April 2014! So far this resort looks great and is my favourite :) Congrats on your wedding!!!

#1360 FtMacBride

FtMacBride
                  • 16 posts
                  • Wedding Date:April 16, 2014
                  • Wedding Location:Grand Sirenis Rivera Maya
                  • LocationFort McMurray AB

Posted 09 July 2012 - 11:22 PM

Hey SuperJdub,

Just wondering if you have some pictures of the wedding?  I am planning on getting married in April 2014! So far this resort looks great and is my favourite :) Congrats on your wedding!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users