Hola Sharing a slideshow from the JW Marriott, Cancun

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 royfa

• 2,201 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 10:30 PM

I can't believe I miss that thread! The pictures are awesome Elizabeth!
    Fannie & Pierre

#12 Danniellou

• 815 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 11:08 PM

#13 ccarmany23

• 138 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 10:30 AM

Fantastic pictures- amazing all around. I love the dresses, the flowers and the cake too...gorgeous wedding!

#14 salsa_bride

• 45 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 11:25 PM

Elizabeth did an incredible job on our wedding - we NEVER get tired of looking at the pictures!! (Although, I wasn't crazy about how the cake looked)... but it was a perfect day. Thanks again Elizabeth!!

#15 salsa_bride

• 45 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 11:32 PM

Originally Posted by pdcbride09

We were told that you cannot have a catholic ceremony outside of the church in Mexico that they require it to be inside the actual church. Do you have any more information on this? Thanks!
            Hi PDCBride - Please feel free to PM me and I can give you any details you want regarding arranging the outdoor Catholic ceremony. It really was the key reason why we chose the Marriott. We were very happy with how it all turned out - the priest that did the ceremony (he was American that spoke English which was great) actually called us in Canada two weeks before we left to talk to us and get to know us and discuss details of the ceremony. There is paperwork that needs to get done before you leave, but isn't really a big deal. Let me know how I can help.

#16 tvt

• VIP Member
            • 4,812 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 12:51 AM

i love when the bride has a sash that matches the color of the ocean... love that!!!!!!

great pictures!!

#17 bumbles

• 574 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 09:06 AM

Great pictures, Elizabeth! I love the one of the wedding party standing among the rocks looking so relaxed and happy. So timeless!

#18 pdcbride09

• 76 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 11:28 AM

Salsa bride:

Thanks for the offer, but we are going to just have the civil in mexico and then the church back here at home!!! thanks again!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users