Cheap find for OOT bags, BM's or yourself!:-)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Simistar

• 645 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 03:53 PM

Hi there,

I apologize if this site has already been discussed somewhere (I didn't find anything when I did a search...)
    BUT, a girl I work with just ordered a whack of stuff from:

eyeslipsface.com | elf cosmetics | cosmetics | makeup | elf | eyes lips face | elf makeup | eyeslipsface

And it was all really nice!
    They have SUPER cheap make-up (obviously not Dior quality or anything -- but still really good!)...almost everything is $1...yep -- you read that right -- $1! (even make-up brushes!)

I just ordered about 20 of the candy-tin lip balms to give to my female guests (and a few things for myself:-))

They ship to Canada and the US (of course, Canadians have to pay a bit more...sigh)...

Thought someone else out there might benefit!

Happy make-up buying:-)

#2 Davematthews16

• Banned
    • 1,051 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 04:20 PM

Great post! Thank you for the info! :)

#3 merocket59

• 937 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 09:25 PM

Thanks for sharing, this site looks like it has lots of great stuff!!

#4 Erica053009

• 513 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 09:43 PM

I always see this ELF stuff in everyone's oot bag photos now I know why great prices...has anyone ever used this brand before is it any good? or is it you get what you pay for?

#5 Simistar

• 645 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 03:44 AM

Well, I haven't tried a LOT of the products, but I have tried the mineral powder foundation, concealer and eyeshow, as well as the "kabuki" brush..
            And all are excellent...The brush is definitely as good quality as one I bought for a lot more at a boutique make-up store...and I've had compliments on my make-up when wearing the mineral make-up...

If you go on the site, there are reviews that users have posted on each product which could help you decide...

Though I figured for gift bags, I couldn't go wrong with $1 a lip gloss:-)

#6 beachbride08

• VIP Member
            • 2,372 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 07:48 AM

I just saw this cosmetic line carried at Target. I'm not sure if all Targets carry it now or if they will be soon. Could be a great way to pick up a few samples to try it out before ordering a large quantity.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users