Sign in to follow this  
Erica053009

Purple BM Dresses

Hi ladies so purple is my FAVORITE color (any shade) if you had or will have purple BM dresses please post your pics or if you have a planning thread with purple details please post for inspiration

Thanks monkey.gif

I thought this was pretty--- from David's Bridal

Click the image to open in full size.

They also let you shop by color. Just click on the color & they'll show you all styles available in that shade... they've got tons of purples....

Originally Posted by chantal09 View Post

my BM dressses!

those are so cute! where did you get them from?! And what are your groomsmen wearing? I love purple and want my bridesmaids in a bright purple dress, but dont know what to put the guys in. I don't want them in a tux or suit or anything, we're keepin it pretty casual but I'm still tryin to find ideas!

Originally Posted by brebuisson02 View Post

those are so cute! where did you get them from?! And what are your groomsmen wearing? I love purple and want my bridesmaids in a bright purple dress, but dont know what to put the guys in. I don't want them in a tux or suit or anything, we're keepin it pretty casual but I'm still tryin to find ideas!

The dresses are more of a bright colored purple in person. They are from www.lightinthebox.com I was really impressed with the quality of the product, but if you are looking into the site let me know b/c their size chart is a bit off. My groom is whearing white linen shirt and linen pants from H&M and the boys are wearing the same pants but witha turquoise shirt. The inspiration all comes from these flowers...

My BM dresses are going to be a dark purple... For the groomsmen there shirts are either going match or be royal blue. What do you all think ? Should they match ?