Sign in to follow this  
BRENDASTAR

Shot Glasses & Sunscreen

Hi.... it's probably here somewhere but couldn't locate. Those of you that have order sunscreen and/or shot glasses for your OOT bags, can you refer me to a place to get these items? I've been looking around for sunscreen and well its kinda expensive...Did you go with a travel size or regular and where from?

And any site or place for the personalized shot glasses?

Thanks in advance.

I bought sunscreeen off of ebay. There was a vendor selling full size sunscreen in a lot of 30 bottles for $29. Let me see if I can find the ebay seller for you.

Here is a listing from the same seller, but it is only for one bottle and costs $6.95...eBay: Aloe Up SPF30 Serious Sunscreen Waterproof Aloe Based (item 250043940764 end time Mar-27-07 16:34:54 PDT)

I guess I just found mine on a lucky day. You might want to watch ebay. Just watch the expiration date, sometimes the product is old. My expiration date on mine isn't until 5/08.

Also, if you have a 99 cent store near you, you could try there, but I didn't like their sunscreen as much.

Good luck!

Oriental Trading has a couple shot glasses that you can have printed.

I have been looking for sun that was travel size & I came across this:

Fruit of the Earth Block Up! Pro Burn Relief, 100% Aloe Gel, 2oz.

And i"ve been thinking about the sunscreen, although a nice thought, most people will have or can find easily. But After Sun relief, may be something poeple forget, and may not be able to find at the destination. These are 2 ounce Aloe Burn releif for .99 :)

hi brenda,

i totally stalked sunscreen off ebay...it was so fun...my DH thought i was insane because i would jump around the house screaming "I WON!" he thought i won the lottery or something but i was like "no, i just won 20 bottles of sunscreen".

i miss those days.

also, try not to get the jumbo sizes because they are just too humongous but if i did get stuck with those bigs ones, i would just give them to a family.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • Are you looking for a guide where you’ll find many tips and steps to follow to make your wedding a success? We design a special for you, where you will find: Photography Tips To-Do List Check list How to choose the best dress? Memories and invitations And much more! Download it now for free from: http://emweddings.com/WeddingGuide/index.html     Don’t stress. Enjoy every moment, tomorrow will be your best memories. See you soon!
    • Another option is to find an app that allows for group talk. This Wedding Party App looks pretty neat. https://apracticalwedding.com/wedding-party-app/ 
    • Hi Everyone, So, I was cleaning out my closet and realized that I never sold off my extra wedding OOT bag stuff from our wonderful DW.   46 Daily Spanish for Dummies 30 Pool colored OOT fabric bags - approximately 13in x 13in. They lay flat.  I used them for our wedding and they were perfect for everything we needed to fit in each bag. There’s a slight shade variation in the group; I’m guessing some were cut from a different bolt of fabric.  They are also a little wrinkled from storage and will probably be wrinkled from shipping. I have three additional ones, but they somehow got something on them (likely toddler related). If needed, I can try to wash it out and send those as well. 
    • I’m getting married in six months to my foreign girlfriend. I was advised by a friend that one of the things I need to do before saying I do is to get a prenuptial agreement. Basically it’s supposed to protect my assets and properties in case my relationship with my future wife goes down the drain. I don’t know though if this is an acceptable practice when marrying Kiev ladies. I don’t want to do it if it would be insulting on her end. I need advice on this. Please help me.
    • So we are currently looking for an all inclusive resort for the wedding. We have 60 guests and found all the Dreams resorts as options and all of them gave us a quote and discounted price since it’s off season etc. Resorts in Punta Canta gave us a reasonable price, Dominicus gave us a really good deal then La Romana Resort and Spa gave us their regular price and so hard to negotiate. Will someone tell us how special is this resort that they won’t give us a good discount when all my guests are staying in their resort for 5-8 days. We are bringing $$$ in their resort and not give us a discount?  What is so special with this resort?  Can somebody recommend a beautiful resort? 
  • Topics