Photo

St. Thomas Brides...silly question

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 younmebabe

younmebabe
  • 18 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 09:55 PM

ok I feel really silly asking, but I honestly don't know the answer & it's driving me nuts!

where do you plan on getting ready? I know it will depend on WHERE we are getting married but we haven't decided yet (leaning toward Linquist-sp?). We are coming in for 1 day on a cruise & I really was hoping to not have to get all pretty before we leave the ship.

Thanks!

#2 LadyP

LadyP
    • 3,156 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 11:06 PM

Are you using a WC she should be able to assist you with a place to get dressed.

#3 Banana11

Banana11
      • VIP Member
      • 8,841 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 11:55 PM

My friend's were married in St. Thomas off of a cruise and were given a day room to get ready in as a part of the package deal. I'm sure you can negotiate the same with your location.

#4 Yvette

Yvette
        • 510 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 10:32 PM

we are staying on st thomas and getting married on st john. we are going to get ready in our hotel room together then take the taxi & ferry ride over. i know it seems like a pain but at the time the easiest!

#5 IslandLover

IslandLover
          • 96 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 07:41 AM

At my hotel most likely!!!
            IslandLover

#6 ashleycharee

ashleycharee
            • 19 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 02:06 AM

I'm doing the same thing as you -- coming in on a cruise and getting married on Lindquist (great choice, btw!!). I don't know for sure yet, but I'll probably get dressed on the ship. I think it will be fun to go to the courthouse in our full wedding attire!

But like someone said, your wedding planner should be able to help you with a location to get ready.

Are you using a local salon or the spa on the ship?

#7 younmebabe

younmebabe
              • 18 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 08:58 PM

Maybe I'm a little laid back about the whole thing...but I'm just planning on doing my own hair & make-up. I have short hair...

#8 nursemorgan

nursemorgan
                • 166 posts
                • Wedding Date:May 6, 2014
                • Wedding Location:Trunk Bay, St John USVI
                • LocationCape May, NJ

Posted 07 January 2014 - 08:05 PM

@Yvette we are getting married in st john but staying in st thomas as well. Do you guys think its too outrageous to have the guests, my fiance, and his groomsmen ride over on one boat and for my and my girls to ride over on another boat?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users