Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Kat81

I got my koozies!

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyBride09 View Post
Ok..Thanks!! I really am freaking out..LOL They are one of the main things I "have to have" in my OOT bag. Plus, Now that everything is so close, I am stressing over everything. I know you can probably relate!!

I will relax a little now that I know it takes some time :)
Hi! Glad to see you! Say, did you ever get your Koozies, I just ordered mine today. Just sent him the email of what I wanted. So now I am nervous. Do you think I will get them by my wedding date, July 5?

Eeek!

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BlakeyBridetoBe...have you heard from Barry? So I sent in my order, got the proof but the letters changes than from what I asked ( it was way different frothe sample...and the teal was too green, so I was a little high maintance and asked if I could change the lettering to a more cursive font and do white instead. That was a couple days ago. I hope he is not mad..but that is what proofs are there for right? Oh well...I will wait till next week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Ladies, i did get my koozies!!! I would up e-mailing him through ebay and he got back to me. He said e was trying to send me my proof a couple of times. I'm not sure why I never got it.

I finall did though and it wasn't long after that when he shipped it out. The whole thing took like 3 weeks total from the start until they were in my hand :-)

I like them...You can't beat it for the price :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyBride09 View Post
Hi Ladies, i did get my koozies!!! I would up e-mailing him through ebay and he got back to me. He said e was trying to send me my proof a couple of times. I'm not sure why I never got it.
I finall did though and it wasn't long after that when he shipped it out. The whole thing took like 3 weeks total from the start until they were in my hand :-)
I like them...You can't beat it for the price :-)
email complications for you too huh? Kinda makes me wonder if that is just his cover for lacking communication. Oh well, glad you got them and love them. YAY!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyBride09 View Post
Hi Ladies, i did get my koozies!!! I would up e-mailing him through ebay and he got back to me. He said e was trying to send me my proof a couple of times. I'm not sure why I never got it.
I finall did though and it wasn't long after that when he shipped it out. The whole thing took like 3 weeks total from the start until they were in my hand :-)
I like them...You can't beat it for the price :-)

Hi! I'm also getting married at Dreams Cancun and wanted to put Koozies in my OOT bags, but my FI thinks its only worth it if the resort gives cans/bottles. Does Dreams serve drinks in cans/bottles?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassondra2009 View Post
Hi! I'm also getting married at Dreams Cancun and wanted to put Koozies in my OOT bags, but my FI thinks its only worth it if the resort gives cans/bottles. Does Dreams serve drinks in cans/bottles?
The drinks in your room are bottles. Other than that everything is served in glasses. I had them made because I wanted them to have to bring home.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat81 View Post
The drinks in your room are bottles. Other than that everything is served in glasses. I had them made because I wanted them to have to bring home.
Thats what I was thinking too but FI isn't convinced...thanks for the reply

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×