Sign in to follow this  
FLgator

Help me choose a BM dress!

I love #2.

I think it is dressier than 1. Your dress is fancy enough that you wouldn't want to downplay the BM dresses. I think #2 would be fine for your sister and give an illusion of her having a bust because of the criss-cross.

Another thing to keep in mind is tan-lines. The neck on #1 will show shoulder strap lines. I'm assuming your lil'sis won't be wearing a strapless suit.

I love the one with the bubble hem, but I do agree with pp that that shape doesn't work on everyone. So, if your friend can try it and likes it then I say go for it.

I'm loving 1.. I think it would be perfect for your sister.. as for your other BM... can she try the dress on?? I'm 28 and I LUV the bubble hems but alot of them I just can't wear.. I have momma curves and well sometimes they are cut too tight around the leg.. I've felt like a umpa lumpa!!

I think I have chosen to go with #1, thanks for all the input!! My friend has tried it on and although she is a little curvy, I think it looks great on her. Also, I think it is the best option for my sister. Frankly, I am just tired of shopping for them....I think I know by heart all the dresses in stock at Macys, Ann Taylor, Dillards, Nordstrom and many more. I could keep looking, but the dresses I choose determine my colors and I am dying to know what my colors will be so I can start on other projects.

Thanks for all the advice!