#1801 jandl2013

jandl2013
  • 243 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 23, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar/Jellyfish Restaurant
  • LocationPunta Cana, Dominican Republic

Posted 04 May 2013 - 09:19 PM

Hello all,

I am trying to obtain some information regarding the wedding options at Iberostar Bavaro.  I have reached out to them, but I know there is a current or previous bride out there that has some information.  I am looking to get married May 2014 in a symbolic ceremony.  I'd love to know about their flowers, available locations to be married, and any other information that could be helpful.  My email is jackieandlaury2014@gmail.com.  If anyone could email me any of that information, that would be awesome!

Good luck to all of you 2013 brides, and please do share your experiences. 

Jackie

#1802 jandl2013

jandl2013
  • 243 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 23, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar/Jellyfish Restaurant
  • LocationPunta Cana, Dominican Republic

Posted 04 May 2013 - 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by jandl2013 

Hello all,

I am trying to obtain some information regarding the wedding options at Iberostar Bavaro.  I have reached out to them, but I know there is a current or previous bride out there that has some information.  I am looking to get married May 2014 in a symbolic ceremony.  I'd love to know about their flowers, available locations to be married, and any other information that could be helpful.  My email is jackieandlaury2014@gmail.com.  If anyone could email me any of that information, that would be awesome!

Good luck to all of you 2013 brides, and please do share your experiences. 

Jackie

Yikes...!  correction to my email address is jackieandlaury2013@gmail.com.  Typing too fast...lol

#1803 Jlmarfa

Jlmarfa
  • 29 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 12:36 PM

So, the clock is ticking! I am at the point where the final decisions are being made. I am encountering a few concerns...like,

Should I make my centerpieces there or make them at home and ship them?

Is the hotel DJ going to work out? 

Should I spend time on additional decor or is the standard decor fine? 

Why do I only get to choose one entree for the dinner? 

Are there going to be random beach people showing up in my wedding pictures? 

Should I get a second dress to wear at the reception? 

I think I may be stressing because I am pre-programmed to think weddings are stressful....

Is anyone else in the final stages of planning?

#1804 SweetFire

SweetFire
    • Vendor
    • 330 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 05:18 PM

Hello Iberostar Ladies!

There are so many great locations for weddings at the various Iberostars in the area, I figured I would put a few links on here for you to get a visual on the options available!  Here are some shoots Lori has photographed at the Iberostars:

#1805 TnA2014

TnA2014
      • 5 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 07:52 AM

I am currently working with a travel agent for Iberostar rose Hall. I'm still trying to decide on the Beach or the Suites. Apperently cost for guest over 20 is $20-$25 p/per for guest staying at the resort. iF you are opting for an open bar its between $7-$10 per person...I may need to keep my resort options open.

#1806 TnA2014

TnA2014
        • 5 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 07:57 AM

Hi. Do you have any pictures for the Iberostar Rose Hall Beach and Rose Hall Suites

#1807 iberostarbride

iberostarbride
          • 153 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 01:33 PM

I'm in the process of booking at Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar any other 2014 brides? Does anyone have 2014 prices and add ons? Candy

#1808 Jlmarfa

Jlmarfa
            • 29 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:45 PM

http://vimeo.com/77099937 A video of my Iberostar wedding in Mexico. 

#1809 MindyandDax

MindyandDax
              • 35 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:37 AM

Your wedding video was beautiful. What videographer did you use?

#1810 chulzle

chulzle
                • 40 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:22 AM

Hi is there anyone getting married at iberostar bavaro grand here December 1-6??? Please email me if you are!! I will be there those days. Chulzle@hotmail.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users