Photo

How do I refer friends?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 KellyMN

KellyMN
  • 99 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 11:33 AM

I'm clicking on the Refer Friends link, but it's telling me I"m not allowed to access that page. I have three current planners that would love to join! Please help.

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 14 August 2008 - 11:34 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by KellyMN
    I'm clicking on the Refer Friends link, but it's telling me I"m not allowed to access that page. I have three current planners that would love to join! Please help.
    go to the usercp page and there is a link you can email to your friends...that way we know that you sent them

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 Bianca

Bianca
    • 1,057 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 11:36 AM

If you go to the User CP, there is a link there that you give your friends to join through.
      19 adults/3 children with flights booked! 10 rooms booked!
      http://dw.daisypath.com/BM2Hm4/.png

http://dpabride.blogspot.com/

#4 Jenn

Jenn
      • 1,557 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 11:37 AM

Go to 'User CP' menu and it will give you a referral link that they can join through :)

#5 Alyssa

Alyssa
        • 11,793 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 11:41 AM

Hi Kelly,

go to User CP and you will find a 'referral link'

just copy and paste it to your freinds :)

#6 KellyMN

KellyMN
          • 99 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 01:56 PM

i see it! Gosh, I feel like an idiot... it was right there :)

Thanks ladies!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users