Photo

Mother of the Bride

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Ninis_MoH

Ninis_MoH
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 10:47 PM

Hello. Just stepping in to introduce myself. I'm Dee, Nini_Bride's mom and matron of honour. Lots of really great and helpful information here. I think I'm nearly as excited as my daughter. :-)

#2 *JillD*

*JillD*
    • 5,112 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 11:17 PM

Hi Dee, Welcome! Its so nice that you're helping your daughter out with her planning! Let us know if you have any questions!

#3 Christine

Christine
      • VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 28 February 2007 - 11:18 PM

your her matron of honor and mother of the bride, how cool. welcome.
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#4 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
      • 4,979 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 11:19 PM

Ya... this is my mom and my matron of honour!! :) So if you have any really cool bachlorette party ideas, talk to her lol!!
        Happily Married since May 9, 2008
        Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#5 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 11:41 PM

awwww - i LOVE that she's your MOH! i am so close to my mom, and if we were having a wedding party, i would have included her as well. so sweet! welcome, Dee!

#6 -Kate-

-Kate-
          • VIP Member
          • 7,676 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 12:45 AM

Welcome! I love love love that you are her MOH - so sweet.

#7 Lizzy

Lizzy
            • 501 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 01:58 AM

Hello Dee, and welcome. I am Lizzy and mother of the bride also. My daughter is Maggie (bMaggieb). The girls on this forum are really great. If you need any kind of info, they will find it for you.
              Let me know if there is anything I can do to help...although I am fairly new too.
              For the dance, at the reception, Maggie wore her crinoline and a lovely lace top. Looks like Tadd likes it!

Professional Photography by Michael B.www.michaelbstudio.comMinneapolis, MN

#8 Ninis_MoH

Ninis_MoH
              • 11 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 09:53 PM

Thanks so much for the warm welcome! Courtney has been talking about this forum and its useful information for months - I'm glad to be reading it firsthand. I must say though, with all the tips on the board, I'm glad we have a year and a half to get everything done. :-)

Lizzy, nice to see another mom on the boards, too.

Cheers,
                d.

#9 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
                • 5,248 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 01:15 AM

Hi Dee it is so nice to meet you and welcome to the forum! Courtney has become one of our most active new members and we love having her so I'm glad that you are on the forum as well. I think it is so cute that you are the MOH as well. That is so very sweet!! Let us know if we can help you with anything.

-Glenda

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users