Sign in to follow this  
boscobel

Carly's prof AHR photos, July 12th *pic slideshow*

Carly your dress looked smokin' on you once again! You are not FAT silly girl. fryingpan.gifLooks like you guys had a blast partying it up. What a great idea to put an aged preset on the gazebo photos Rach! I like that idea and think it will look really good. Your nieces and nephews are adorable, can't get enough of those cuties. Oh and I really like that photo of Matt hugging your MOm on the dance floor, so sweet!

Car they look wonderful, you look stunning, really. They turned out really good. xxoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa View Post

PPS - jac - you look awesome too!

Thanks A, very much. But I honestly h-a-t-e- my self in the pix. I look terrible, hated my hair, I just in general hate getting pix taken, and seeing myself in pictures makes me mad, lolol. God help me on my wedding day, I swear.

The reception was so soo fun, it seemed like everyone had a blast too! monkey.gif

I have a question that you might have posted already, but I can't find. Where did you get your blue jeweled starfish in your bouquet? It's so cute!

Thanks!

Here's the website that I used - Simply Flowers - Products - Bouquet Jewels - the website also lists only clear crystals, but I ordered blue from her twice. So you might want to contact her and verify that she has whatever color you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmj View Post
I have a question that you might have posted already, but I can't find. Where did you get your blue jeweled starfish in your bouquet? It's so cute!

Thanks!