Photo

To anyone who simply had a wedding for 2

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 excited J

excited J
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 01:22 PM

As my date approaches, I was wondering one thing. It's just goign to be the two of us in RiuMB so where do grooms go to get dressed/ready. I don't want to get dressed in the room together because I don't want him to see me till I walk down the isle. Any suggestions??

#2 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 01:23 PM

does he get ready quick? you could always use the room to get ready & then leave to take bridal portraits. he could step in at that time & get ready.

#3 JoLo908

JoLo908
      • 889 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 01:32 PM

Or have him get ready first, and then he can go grab a cocktail or something while you get ready... might be easy as that!

#4 Lilpaisley

Lilpaisley
        • 402 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 02:57 PM

I'm in the same situation and have been wondering the same thing. Joel gets ready pretty quick...so I was going to have him grett ready first and they go have a drink or something. I was thinking of asking the WC for help on this.
          Riu Montego Bay, Jamaica - Feb 28, 2009
          http://ticker.7910.o....2EgaXMgaW4.gif

#5 sally

sally
          • 302 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 05:50 AM

I think you can pay to get another room for a couple of hours subject to availability.

#6 excited J

excited J
            • 9 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 09:07 PM

Thanks everyone. Although he's a quick dresser he's also a sweater. So I didn't want him dressed too early cause then he might get all sweaty. But perhaps I'll just send him to an airconditioned room. :)

#7 Birdie07

Birdie07
              • 1,218 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 05:25 PM

Or if you're getting your hair done have him get ready and leave and then you go get ready.

#8 Karen

Karen
                • 1,308 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 07:33 PM

I would talk to your WC about your options. There's no doubt that you guys are not the only couple who have encountered this problem. My husband and I had a wedding for 2 as well. A room for the groom the night before the wedding was included in our wedding package so we slept in separate rooms the night before. I thought I was going to be lonely but it was a nice opportuunity to reflect and have some alone time before the wedding. On the morning of our wedding, our WC arranged for mimosas and breakfast to be delivered to my room before hair and makeup. It was so nice. Even if you don't want to spend the night without each other before the wedding, it still might be nice to see if there is a room available for him during the day.
                  <center><embed src="http://www.widdlytin...nancyticker.swf" FlashVars="t1=Baby Lambert is on the way&b=7&c=0xCC00CC&f=5&y=2010&m=4&d=14" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="430" height="115" name="Pregnancy Ticker" align="middle"...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users