Eyebrow Threading

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#21 samanthag

• 896 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 10:17 AM

I think eyebrow threading gives you a cleaner look. Your eyebrows look perfect! And it does seem to last longer than waxing.
    In my opinion, it was VERY PAINFUL! ouch!
    When I mentioned the pain to the tech she was like, "ooohh do you want numbing lotion?"
    Big difference! No pain at all!!!!

#22 IndianBride

• 176 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 06:06 PM

I've been threading for 15 years. It's less painful than waxing, lasts longer, get a better eyebrow shape than waxing. It's painful, no doubt, the first few times you do it but then it gets easier. Just be sure to go to someone who knows what they're doing.

#23 Angel

• 2,635 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 07:44 PM

I only got my eyebrows waxed once and I will never do it again. It hurt so bad. But there are 2 ladies that are from India that do theirs and I'm letting mine grow out so I can get that done.

#24 S2BLennon

• 668 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 12:52 AM

This is so interesting... just when I thought I was on the up and up!

#25 MissLucky7Bride

• 147 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 02:04 AM

I used to wax my eyebrows until I found out that the salon I was going to uses the same wax for bikini waxing! I stopped quick! Now, I have been getting my eyebrows and upper lip threaded for almost 4 years now. Its safer and much more hygienic, plus, it does not rip off skin! Its so great, even my fiance does it!!!

#26 JaziandSwag

• 152 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 08:09 AM

only way to go!!!!!

#27 lavenderlux

• 153 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 09:53 AM

I find threading works well on my eyebrows. Less painful than waxing but it does take longer to do! As long as you get used to sitting with your head titled and a lady/girl standing reaaaally clost to you, then you'll be okay :)

#28 venus909

• 328 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 09:52 AM

LOVE LOVE LOVE eyebrown threading... I've been getting it done for about 15 years now...I'll never go back to waxing.

#29 bondgirl0072010

• 789 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 10:13 AM

Eyebrow threading is AMAZING! I just did it again for a recent trip to Mexico for my trash the dress and it stayed clean and fresh the entire time! If I could move in a permanent eyebrow threader into my house, I would!

#30 Stina9562

• 129 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 07:50 AM

How close to the wedding should I have this done? I have never done this before and I am excited to get this done

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users