Distraught...FI saw my dress before wedding

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 dollbird

• 86 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 11:55 PM

Thanks so much for all your input ladies! I feel TONS better!! I would like to think FI is like most of your men. Come to think of it he can't usually tell whenever I get my hair cut. As horrible as it felt I have mostly put it behind me and you're all right, there's so much more to the wedding than the dress. I knew I could find solace here, thanks again!

#22 luvtoteachlaw

• 134 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 12:18 AM

As I am sitting here reading this thread, my FI said (as expected) that most men will have no idea other than it is a white dress (forget the fact that there is white, ivory, champagne, etc).

He said if you really want to confuse him, take out a bridal magazine and show him like 30 dresses . . . he will have NO IDEA what your dress looks like!

#23 divadivine25

• 427 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 07:58 AM

Realx dear! Theres more to that moment than the dress...that moment is about laying eyes on you and seeing you as his wife, besides, Im sure in that pic you didnt look half as beautiful as you will on your wedding day!

#24 misskim_red@msn.com

• 144 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 09:26 AM

I've tried on my dress for my FI. His reaction on the day should be aboutt he love you have or one another, not about what you're wearing! He'll be on the verge of tears no matter what dress you're wearing. It's so emotional that day that it doesn't matter if he saw you before or not.
          'Gra geal mo chroi'

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users