Photo

wedding umbrella help

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Michelle&Steve

Michelle&Steve
  • 208 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 11:23 PM

hey.. im thinking of buying colored umbrellas for guests.. anyone find a good deal on them!?

Thanks!
    "Woohoo!! Time to get married!

www.steveandmich.com

86 booked so far!!!http://tickers.Ticke....9414/event.png

#2 SunBride

SunBride
    • 1,499 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 11:31 PM

Asianideas has them for cheap, the colored ones are usually on sale for 3-4$ (regular price 6$). They are sold out of white for 2008 but I think they still have most or all colors available

#3 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 9,504 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 08:46 AM

Party & Wedding - Paper Lanterns, Parasols, Fans, Candle Holders, String Lights (Paper Lantern) has some.

I bought mine from Japanese Kimono, Chinese Paper Lanterns, Chopsticks, Chinese Dresses

#4 Michelle&Steve

Michelle&Steve
        • 208 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 03:19 PM

thanks girls!! how are you brining them to mexico.. and are you putting them on the chair or in a bin??
          "Woohoo!! Time to get married!

www.steveandmich.com

86 booked so far!!!http://tickers.Ticke....9414/event.png

#5 Helen_S81

Helen_S81
          • 985 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 04:14 PM

We bought a package of 12 white umbrellas from OTC (I think they were the 'paint your own' ones). They came in a box that was about 24" x 8" x 8" not very big at all. We gave them to a friend to bring down for us in one of their suitcases. Then we got them to take them to the ceremony site and either put them on the chairs or hand them out to the guests. When I got there everyone was using them and they had saved one for me. They were very much appreciated by the guests.

#6 destinationcabo

destinationcabo
            • 74 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 02:13 PM

I found colored (orange, red, yellow, blue and pink) paper parasols at Hobby Lobby on clearance for 1.84 each! I packed some and my mother packed some and we had the wedding coordinator lay them out on every other chair at the ceremony site.

#7 caroline

caroline
              • 697 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 02:44 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by SunBride
                Asianideas has them for cheap, the colored ones are usually on sale for 3-4$ (regular price 6$). They are sold out of white for 2008 but I think they still have most or all colors available
                I just ordered three of them! They had best not be out for 2008! It surely would have told me at the time of ordering, wouldn't it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users